Dinner (2)

Endeavor walks over to you as he hears you freaking out about losing your wallet. He grabs onto your shoulder and you quickly look back at him slightly terrified before you hear him speak, "I hear you lost your wallet?" You nod in response, your face a bit pale this was already your second impression on Endeavor himself. "It was left in my car and it's not in here anymore." You say rubbing the back of your neck, "Maybe you should keep your wallet on you at all times, it's probably best." Endeavor says before speaking once again, "I'm assuming you have no money on you, and I'm also assuming you won't be able to have dinner because of this." You sigh and look to the ground rubbing your left arm, "Yea, it's either don't eat for tonight, or try and make something out of the stuff I have at home." Endeavor's face began to shift into a more pitiful expression, "Well if you'd like I can buy you dinner, it won't be anything fancy, we would probably go to a diner of some sort." Your face begins to light up as you hear him make this proposal and you nod slightly, and he smiles, "My cars this way." He says as he began to walk towards his car and you follow closely behind. He gets into the driver seat and you get in the passenger seat, the whole ride to the diner neither of you say a word, and awkward silence was in the air. As the two of you arrive you look over at Endeavor and smile, "Thank you for doing this honestly, I will pay you back as soon as I-" Before you can finish he cuts you off, "No need to pay back, think of this as a gift sorts." He says not looking back at you. He begins to reach for his wallet and the door handle.