"You look amazing, please help me out" I signalled at my face and she nodded her head. Hailey came in wearing exactly like Pierson's dress but her's was black.

I have to say, Hierson's magic really exists. The transformation was so extreme that I had to slap myself to check if I was dreaming or hallucinating.

"Neither of your three dates are going to want to leave you" Avery came in wearing a sweatshirt and leggings.

"Aren't you coming? Why is Hailey going in your place?" I asked Avery.

"I have a runny nose, I'm not going to go to a ball with box of tissues" Avery rubbed her nose and collapsed on the bed.

"Come on, it's almost eight" Hailey opened the door and ran to the car.

My plan? I decided to just play along. I figured I can't be in three places at a time but I can keep switching places. I have to make sure all three of them are in different places and If I need to create a diversion then that's were Hailey and Pierson come in.

We arrived at the harvest farm at 7:45 pm, luckily we came right in time for the sun to set. My mind flashed back to the day Dean took me to his special place and I smiled.

After the Sunset show, we went in for the ball. The first person I spotted was Liam.

"Hey Liam" I hugged him.

"You're gorgeous, Harvey" Liam scanned me.

"Thanks, say I'm suddenly in the mood for a picture"

"But the ball just started"

"You'll keep a spot for me on the line. Thanks" I pushed him away and turned around and saw Luke.

"There's my angel" Luke engulfed me in a hug.

"I missed you"

"I missed you more, sweetheart" Luke pecked my cheek and I smiled.

"Luke, Do you mind getting me a drink? I really need some punch" I walked towards the other side and I saw Dean. He was holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Here, for a pretty lady. You look so beautiful"

"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself" He pecked my lips.

"Do you want to dance?"

"Sure"

"Dean was taking me to the dance floor when Luke and Liam were suddenly coming from both sides. I signalled Hierson to work their magic. Hailey went to distract Luke and Pierson went to Liam.

The song started and Dean placed his hands on my waist while mine on his neck. I was enjoying the song so much that I even forgot what was happening.

"I'll be right back, I need to go to the bathroom" I went to the bathroom to take a break and decided to check on Liam.

"Sorry, the line started moving and I ended up taking a picture with a girl called Stephanie" He showed me the picture and I smiled when I saw Pierson.

"It's okay"

"Harvey, are you ok? You seem really weird today" As I was talking to Liam, I heard a very familiar voice.

"Hey wait Mr handsome" Hailey was running after Luke. Luke came in front of me.

"Harvey, what is going on? Nevermind, here's your punch" Luke stretched out his hand.

"Punch? Why are you giving me punch?"

"Didn't you ask for it?"

"Oh right"

"Harvey, why did you suddenly go?" Dean said from another side. I'm doomed, my dates haven't seen theirselves yet So they have no idea why I'm mentally breaking down.

I was in the middle of my three dates and their only minutes away from finding out the truth.

Then suddenly, there was this akward silence. I felt tension in the air so I opened my eyes to see what was going on. Instead of my dates boring holes on my forehead, they were glaring at each other.

"Well, look who we have here" Liam folded his arms.

"I must say, you both have changed a lot" Luke said.

"I agree" Dean said.

Wait what's going on?

"Do you guys know each other?"

"Of course, it's like a family reunion" Luke said.

"Huh?"

"Harvey, this is Dominic and Donald Cyprus, my elder brothers" Dean said.

WHAT!

Thanks for this chapter.

I love you

Chaow!!

Chaow.