blanket 𝕝 jaeyong 𝕝𝕝 1

(I dont write often so don't expect a masterpiece)

-Part one-

It is friday evening and the members are going to watch a movie toghether. They have some space in their shedule, so they don't have to get up early the day after.

Taeyong and Jaehyun laid on their own beds in their shared room, when Mark called for them opening the door. "Are you guys ready? Everyone's already in the living room."
Jaehyun looked over to Taeyong, who got up from his bed and walked to the door. "Yeah I'm ready, we should go." He said while putting his phone in his pocket.

Then Taeyong already left to the living room, because he of course doesn't want to be the one with the crap place, on the way too small sofa for so many people. Mark did the same.
Jaehyun stood up from his bed and walked to the door, closed it behind him, and also walked to the living room.

When he got in the living room, he saw that only the place on the very end from the left side, next to Taeyong, was free. He sighed and walked over to the sofa, to see of course Donghyuck and Mark next to each other, because Donghyuck always wants it.
"Can you all move a little so I'm not squeezed?" Jaehyun asked politely to his loud friends. "Sorry, but we can't move more to the side" Doyoung said.

Everyone then heard Donghyuck giggling, "I can sit on Mark's lap to make space." Everyone looked at Mark, who was a little taken back from this sudden action. "Uhm, well if there are no other options they I'm okay with it." "Yay!" Donghyuck moved the blanket up and hopped on Mark's lap. Since Taeyong was sitting next to Mark, he was the only one who had to move to the side. Taeyong lifted the blanket for Jaehyun, Jaehyun smiled and sat beside him.

...

After about half an hour watching, Taeyong felt a warm hand slowly slipping on his thigh. He knew it wasn't
Mark or Donghyuck, he did know it was Jaehyun. But he didn't want this, Taeyong is bisexual who was crushing on Jaehyun for over a year....and the crush never went away. But he is too stubborn to admit it to himself. He never told anyone about it, and he will never tell it. But it's more than a crush now. He even got hard from the sight of his friend without shirt, multiple times. He had to jerk off in the bathroom with the thought of that sight, he felt so guilty after.

He slowly looked at Jaehyun, who looked at the television. Taeyong didn't get his attention, so he just let it be and watched the movie further, trying to forget about his friend's hand on his thigh.

But that isn't as simple as he thought. Taeyong felt the hand slowly moving to his inner thigh, and feeling a soft squeeze. He internally gasped and looked if the other members saw it. But they just talked and had fun watching the movie, and because Donghyuck on Mark's lap practically a wall formed, will they not see later. And they of course were under a blanket.

Taeyong got nervous and laid his hands in his inner thigh and on his crotch, above Jaehyun's hand. He started to do the thing thing Taeyong was nervous for. Jaehyun moved his hand more up to Taeyong's crotch.

Jaehyun gently laid his hand on Taeyong's hand on his crotch, not wanting to move his friend's hand immediately away.

He finally looked Taeyong in the eyes. He could see the fear, but also a little of lust. While they looked at each other, Jaehyun softly removed one of Taeyong's hands. Taeyong of course wanted that Jaehyun did those things to him, but the thought of being hard around his members and also friends, made him the most uncomfortable he could be.

But it failed. While he still looked Jaehyun in the eyes, he felt his other hand being removed too. Taeyong couldn't stand it anymore and looked away.