Day 2 : Kuch Kuch Hota Hain !!!!

Start from the beginning

Sid: baby ...

Sana: mujhe nahi karna

Sid: i dont think we have an option

Sana: you seem to be quite excited about this

Sid: oh geez .. Sana...

Sana: no no you enjoy have fun .. i might have some fun too...

Sid: you know i am hating it more than you.. but after all its work

Sana: last i knew we are not contestants

Sid: but we agreed to come here as a flavor of it ...and you know we cant even give a valid reason for not doing it.. you do understand ..

Sana: ofcourse .. you cant .. go have fun

And she rose to leave when he caught her hand...

Sid: Gautam se door rehnaaa... usko jyada bhaw mat dena .. we know ..how he would .. you know .. take advantage

sana: i am not craving for it .. but yes you are performing first .. so my performance depends on yours .. so YOU MR be careful as well ..

And she stomped out

Sid : bhagwan main kaha phas gayaaaaaaaaa.. ek baar galti kardi us rashmi ke saath wo serial karke... aaj thak bhugatna pad raha hain...Rangu bhayya .. kaha phasa diya aapne. ...

Sid and Rashmi chose Raghav as their dance director and Sana and Gautam chose Baaz ...

After around one hour of practice and planning both pairs were ready for shooting

Sid and Rashmi went first ..

They were shooting inside the captains room and though Sana was sitting outside she could catch glimpses of what they were doing ...

Though she couldnt make out what lyrics were being played ... all she saw was:

Rashmi sleeping on the bed and Sid hovering upon her...

Shefali throwing rose petals over her and Sid blowing them off rashmis body

Rashmi dipping her finger in a bowl of Shrikhand .. hell Sana thought i made that shrikhand in the morning today for Him and that bitch ... she is feeding him..and just then she saw what broke hell loose .. rashmi dipping her fingers and Sid sensuously licking her fingersss..

Sid and Rashmi kissing the glass door from both sides...

CUTTTTTTT

And They were done...

The first thing Sid did when the word CUT made way to his ears was looking for Sana...

Yes he was an actor .. and yes they were only acting ... he could understand the professionalism behind it but Sana .. he could understand her situation too.. she might have seen him on screen romancing with women but this was direct in person and that too with Rashmi .. that one person who she knows is trying ways to be in a relationship with him... he hated himself ... he hated the act .... but thank God he thought it was over... but was it. ???...

The next half hour would be more than hell for him as he had to watch the douche bag touch his girl ... and romance with her...he couldnt complain much as he had just performed a rather sensuous scene ..

He ran out immediately and pulled Baaz aside..

Sid: Baaz .. jyada mat karwayioo

Baaz: bhai ... i can understand... but kya karein Song hi aisaa hain... chinta na karoo.. Sana bahut hi jyada conscious hoti hain ... you know na...