part 23

Me and Alvin waved bye as we went to our own class i went to Class as I saw Jeanette and Eleanor there. *A Few Hours later* *bell rings*
I got up From My Seat as I Left class with Jeanette and Eleanor and talked for a bit. Jeanette:so Caden kissed you?? Brittany:yeah but i pushed him away but what i did Not Realise was That Alvin saw it and so i went to Look for him then when i found him i told him everything that happen. Jeanette:and now you and Alvin are back together again? Brittany:Yeah We are. Eleanor:yay Alvittany is Back. Jeanette:Yeah Yay Alvittany. Brittany:hehe well Yeah.

We walked and talked as I saw Olivia and Maylee walking to us. Brittany:Oh No there Comes Olivia and Maylee what are they going to say Now? Jeanette:Well whatever it is we won't let them get to us. Brittany:Ok. Olivia:Well,Well So Looks Like Alvin got back Together with Brittany awww so Sweet oh wait it's Not. Maylee:don't think it is Over Brittany we once made you broke up with Alvin so we Can do it Again. Brittany:so You Two were the ones who broke me and Alvin up I could Not Believe it was You two I should had known and I  don't think so why can't you two respect That Alvin wants to be With Me if You Two Really Love Alvin then You should Understand. Olivia:oh your just saying that Because You and Alvin are together. Brittany:No i'm Not. Maylee:oh you won't Tell us what to do Brittany we Can ruin Your Life. Brittany:Well That Will Never happen I will Make sure of That come on girls. I left with Jeanette and Eleanor. 

I had A Few classes then I was Walking in The hallway Then I saw A Paper in The Wall I saw That it says Prom. Brittany:There will be A Prom In School? Jeanette:Hey Brittany what are you doing? Brittany:Look at That Paper we will be having Prom. Jeanette:oh wow. Eleanor:Hey Girls did You know There will be A Prom in School? Brittany:Yeah Me and Jeanette Just found out. Eleanor:Yeah Prom will be In A Few Days I Hope Theodore ask Me to Prom. Jeanette:And I Hope Simon asks Me to Prom. Brittany:And I Hope Alvin asks Me to Prom too. Eleanor:Well I Can't wait For Prom to come anyway we still have A little classes left. Brittany:yeah. Jeanette:I can't wait to go to the Musical Room to sing. Eleanor:yeah Me too. Brittany:Same girls. As I was Talking to Jeanette and Eleanor I saw Caden walking to Us. Caden:um Can I Talk to Brittany for A Bit? Brittany:You girls can go i will be there. Jeanette:Ok Bye Brittany. Eleanor:Yeah Bye Brittany. I saw That Jeanette and Eleanor left. Brittany:What do you want Caden? Caden:Listen I Know your Mad That I kissed you but I Just want to be with You Brittany Alvin is Not The One for you I am. Brittany:Your so Wrong Caden I know and Alvin knows That We both are Ment to be and There are A Lot of girl chipette out there that You can Be with But that will Not be Me and I Just want to Be Friends with You That's it. Caden:Brittany I know You think That You And Alvin are Ment to Be but I Can't Give up on You You Just Have to Realise That I am The One For You. Brittany:No Your The One who has To Realise That Your Not The One for me your Only My Friend. Caden:Brittany Please Give me A Chance. Brittany:No Caden if You Still want to be My Friend You Can But You and I Are Not A Couple now If You don't have anything to Say Then You Can go. Caden:Fine Bye Brittany. Brittany:Bye Caden. I saw As Caden Left. And So I walked in The hallways.

I had Classes Then It Was Now Lunch Time.

(At Lunch Time)
I went to Lunch As I saw Jeanette and Eleanor talking to Simon and Theodore But I can't See Alvin then I Got My Food and Went to The table they are at. Brittany:Hey Jeanette and Eleanor and Simon and Theodore. Jeanette:Hey Brittany. Brittany:Where is Alvin? Simon:Olivia she wanted to Talk to Alvin He did Not want to But he has to so she can go away. Brittany:I wonder what Olivia will Say to Alvin uh I will Be back.

I left from Lunch and Went to Look For Alvin I was Curious On What Olivia would Say to Alvin As I was walking around I found Alvin and Olivia talking i went somewhere so I can Spy and Hear them.

Alvin:I will Not Let You Ruin Brittany's Birthday Olivia. Olivia:oh really? Well then what are you going to do About it? You won't do anything! Brittany is Nothing! If she never ever came to this school we would had been A Couple still.  Alvin:Oh so Who was The Chipette who cheated on Me with Some Other Chipmunk oh wait That was You. Olivia:Well that was A Mistake! Alvin:Yeah Right "A Mistake" Olivia:Ugh I can Not Believe your together Again With her. Alvin:Well That's what I want You Can't do Anything about and Beside We would of have been together if you had Not Cheated on Me so You Caused it Not Me. Olivia:I can Not Believe Your Saying this I will Ruin Brittany's Brithday. Alvin:Well i won't let it I don't know how you figure out That Brittany's Birthday is Tomorrow but I won't let you Ruin it how would You Like if they ruin Your Birthday?? Olivia:Oh Please Like if You would Ever Care about Who ruins My Birthday and Who Does Not You don't Care about Anything about Me anymore all you Care is Brittany  Brittany this, Brittany That. Alvin:Brittany Is My Girlfriend Now Olivia You Have to Understand this Look I Acutally Thought you were the One for Me but I was Wrong It was Brittany who was The One for Me. Olivia:Whatever Alvin. Alvin:And Now I Must go To Lunch I don't wanna talk to you now. Olivia:Fine But I will Not Give up On Breaking you and Brittany Up Again. Alvin:oh so You Made  Me and Brittany break up?? Olivia:Well Me and Maylee but yeah we did but We can Break You and Brittany again and You will Be Mine Alvin i will make sure of That. Alvin:I will Never be yours Olivia And You will Never break Me and Brittany Up Because I will Not Let that Now Bye.