Invasion!

Hello! Before we get started, I have one last rule involving chapters. Game chapters that have 5 parts, will be split into three separate chapters. First chapter being the first act and the last being the fourth paired with the boss fight. So this is 3 parts. Enjoy!

Animals have a way of sensing danger that humans are unaware of. Their response to an approaching disaster is to flock away in massive numbers, birds being the prime example. A massive murder of crows flying away from the city of Monte Verde was enough to put Izanagi on edge.

She had woken up that morning from the flapping of said murder by her room. Vargas had told her about crows and ravens, the birds reminding her of the Pokemon Murkow and Honchkrow. Pokemon that are said to bring bad luck and misfortune especially in large droves. Something bad was going to happen. She just knows it.

The Doctor and Ryder were in the front room at the moment, talking about a door leading to giant relics while Knack was on the front porch with Lucas, Behemoth and Ribbon. The golem was in his natural 2'6 height as the generator powering Ryder's house had its relics stolen last night. Knack was kind to give his extra relics to power it since the thief wasn't found.

The looks on Behemoth and Ribbon's face seeing Knack shrink was comical. Or the surprising fact that apparently Behemoth was a softy towards smaller Pokemon and children. A small Knack easily fitting in that category too. It was shown when the Grimmsnarl suddenly picked up the little golem and carried him around on his shoulder while Ribbon got the opposite.

Behemoth easily got along with Lucas very well. Izanagi had spotted him teaching Lucas how to throw a proper punch the other day. None of them were blind about the young boy wanting to join in on the action. Especially when he asked for Izanagi to teach him how to fight. Training him without the Doctor or Ryder noticing was a bit difficult but not impossible.

Izanagi showed the brunette some basic grabs and throws to use, since her moves were a bit too aerodynamic for him at his current skill level. Behemoth and Blizzaria took on the roll of showing him proper punches and arm chops. And Trickster had him play tag alongside Electro, Goemon, and Draco to train his speed but also his awareness.

His awareness clearly was better than before from how quickly he looked up into the sky. Her eyes became slits at what the boy and their friends were staring at. Airships, tons of large bulky airships ranging from red, orange and the largest being a bright violet. These ships weren't the peaceful kind though.

Ryder had told them about his encounter with these particular aircrafts. The Doctor even showed schematics he made from the blonde's personal description. They belonged to goblins, and this was the arrival of an invasion. The city was quick to intercept as jets flew past them in the sky. "This isn't good." She said watching the battle above their heads. It was too many ships for the small squadron to deal with. They needed help now.

Grabbing Aeon's ball, Izanagi tosses it into the air with a battle cry. "Aeon, help out the Air Force with Techno-Blast!" The Genesect manifested in his High Speed Flight Mode and shot quickly into the air at supersonic speed. Aeon's cannon charged up with a bright violet before firing a large dark ultraviolet laser from the barrel.

The large beam easily sliced through a few of the goblin's warships, blasting them out of the sky. Pulling up an earpiece, Izanagi readied herself to speak. She requested her cousin Clemont to build a communication interceptor for Aeon in case they got into situations like this. This interceptor built near the cannon on his back.

An item for situations that required her to hack into government communications when absolutely needed. "Testing one two three, this is Izanagi Kouta over. Do you hear me? This is Izanagi Kouta, asking for any person in command or on the line, over." The greenette spoke, waiting for a response. A few seconds later and she got someone.

Flesh and Stoneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें