"Of course, but never bring that animal in here again. It could hurt my poor Dudley!" Her aunt almost screeched.

Lie. Tell her that if you let me go I will kill them all.

"Of course. I will do so." She answered back and inwardly smirked at her aunt's face of horror.

"Aunt Petunia, if I let him go, he will kill all of us!" She exclaimed as her aunt's face went blank. Fear or hate, she couldn't quite tell.

"Fine but if you get us in trouble so help me, I will end that snake." Her aunt said with no room for argument. So her little slave could speak to snakes? This was bad. She would have to tell her about that wizarding witchcraft nonsense.

"I would never dream of getting you in trouble Aunt Petunia! Goodbye now!" She said turning around and walking down to the library. Whipsserjade, as she had started calling the snake, was curled around her slim stomach. Hari didn't know why she wanted to go to the library, but she did. Maybe she could find something out about Whipsserjade.

"Hi! My name is Hari, and I want to read a book about snakes ma'am." Hari asked sweetly. She could visibly see the twenty-something-year-old lady melt at her smile.

"Of course! Any specific type of snake?" The woman asked as she began leading Hari to the animal section of the library.

"I don't know what type of snake he is, I got him as a present a few days ago," Hari began her lie. She was used to talking like an adult to appease people. "He's black with I think three blue stripes and a green one on his head. His name is Whipsserjade!" She finished. She saw the woman give her a bright smile.

"That could either be an Obscurus Marmor or a Coarulus Purpura. Did he have fangs or no?" The lady asked as she pulled out a book.

"Yeah, he had fangs. The store person said they took them out." She said as she looked at the book the lady handed her.

"That would be an Obscurus Marmor. His name means Black, of Dark Marble. How tall is he?" She asked as she pointed towards another book that had snake information as well.

"He is about three and a half feet. I have him here with me if you want to see him." She told the woman, whose eyes widened.

Said snake unwinded himself and slithered up to where her neck whole was and poked his black and green head out.

"He is a beauty. Treat him well, but I recommend not bringing him to other stores. He's fine here, as I have snakes in the back room, but I wouldn't bring him to the supermarket."

"I wouldn't either! He just didn't want me to leave, so I let him come with me. Thank you for not yelling at me!" She laid on the sweetness and the lady just ruffle

d her curls.

"Of course! Well, I will leave you to read. If you need anything, just call my name, which is Wendy, and I will come and help you." She said as she stood up from her chair (That somehow came out of nowhere), and walked off, leaving the girl to her reading. She opened the first book, which was titled Snakes of All Kinds, and began reading chapter seven, which was titled Black snakes. She skimmed quickly until she found the breed of her snake. The others could wait to read at a different time.

Slightly longer than the green anaconda but having more bulk, the Obscurus Marmor, sometimes called the black king snakes, averages 15 – 25 feet (4.8 – 7.6 m) in length, although Vipers can grow an average of 20 feet, Black Kingsnakes more than 30 feet (9.1 m) long have been discovered. One found in 1912 in Indonesia measured 32.5 feet (9.9 m) from end to end and long has been regarded as the world's largest-ever recorded, but in 2004, disputed claims were made that another snake from Indonesia had been captured measuring 49 feet (14.9 m) and weighing 983 pounds (455.9 kg). The habitat of this species ranges from the United States and the United Kingdom, and it is also found in the Indonesian Islands and the Philippines. Usually, it eats smaller rodents, such as rats, but depending on its size, it occasionally moves to larger prey, such as pigs.