58 • Happiness found

She was holding the box with a shocked expression while he composed himself and took it from her hand.

K "Yeh kya hai?" He uttered something finally.

N "Kya hai dikh nahi raha tumhe?"

K "Haam. I mean yeh sab aur yeh kya hai? Card and all 'happy married life'" He read the greeting cards that were also in the box.

N "Humare room ke bahar bhi ek hai."

K "Oh God! Inhe laga hum husband wife hai?"

They looked at each-other and bursted into laughter. They were actually having a light moment after so long. He took some time to adore her beautiful smile.

N "Kartik, I told you nah. Yaha aana hi galat tha. I think we should go back." She said suddenly which actually upset him.

Why was she behaving like she was uncomfortable with him? It was not the first time they were sharing a room.

K "Where would you go? Bahar dekh rahi ho tum. Abhi bhi baarish horahi hai. Kaise jayenge? Aur kya problem hai tumhe? Maine kaha nah I will manage. Why don't you trust me?" He asked feeling hurt.

He turned his face to other side in anger. But had to check back hearing her soft sobs.

And she was crying sitting on the bed covering her face. He instantly went to her hugging her figure. He cursed himself for making her cry for a stupid thing.

K "Naira, I am..I am.. sorry jaan.. I am really sorry." He whispered lovingly.

But she didn't stop. She was continuously crying making him upset too. He felt like beating himself for making her cry again and again.

K "Baby I am sorry. Mujhe aise gussa nahi karna chahiye tha. I am sorry Jaan. Stop crying nah. Please my love." He said softly which made her stop her cries for a while.

N "Tum kyu sorry bol rahe ho. Sari galti meri hai. Sabkuch meri vajah se hua hai. I am sorry."

He looked confused. Why was she saying sorry and for what?

K "Naira, why are you saying sorry? Maine tumpe gussa kia. I should be the one saying sorry."

N "No Kartik. Yeh sab jo horaha hai aur hua hai meri vajah se hua hai. Meri trust na karne ke vajah se. Isme tumari koi galti nahi thi."

Her eyes shedding tears, her hands softly grabbed his neck and brought him closer. Her every single movement was making him confused yet he chose to hear her out.

K "Naira, shant hojao. sab theek hai. Tum batao mujhe kya hua hai tumhe. Why are you behaving like this?" He asked slowly caressing her hairs.

N "Kartik, I heard the conversation between you and Ashi." Finally she confessed.

K "What? What did you hear?" He asked feeling a fear in his heart. What if she take something negatively.

She touched her forehead with his making him closed his eyes in contentment. She surely had made him loved by her little action. He was craving for this moment since ages.

N "Mujhe nahi pata kya hua hai kya sach hai. lekin itna pata hai ki jo bhi hai isme tumari koi galti nahi thi." She said looking directly in his eyes.

His eyes brimmed with tears listening to his words.

N "I am sorry Kartik. I am sorry.. Maine tumpe trust nahi kiya. I am sorry main tumhe chodke chali gayi jab tumhe meri sabse zyada zarurat thi. I am sorry Kartik. I am sorry."