A Cave Of Wonder

Start bij het begin

"This isn't... satanic is it?" I couldn't fight the urge to ask. Nia looked at me with confusion.

"What is?" She asked back. I shook my head.

"Never mind, I'm just... feeling weird." I replied.

"Ah yes yes, transformations do that. You feel not you, hear voices, all the confusion." She muttered off but I caught most of it.

"What?" I asked her.

"Stand in the center, arms at your side." She replied, not exactly embellishing on her own words. I walked into the center once I was removed of all my clothes. I kept my hands by my side and stood facing Jungkook, my eyes locking on his. He licked his lips and I noticed his eyes roaming my body for a few moments before he cleared his throat and shifted in his seat again.

The sound of drums started, and that's when I noticed the two people on either side of the room. I tried to stand still as the people around the circle started chanting. Nia entered the circle with a bowl, whatever was in the bowl she was stirring with her fingers. As she got close to me she pulled her hand from the bowl and drew some design on my stomach, followed by a few things on my arms and legs. Eventually she turned me around and drew more things on my back. To say I was confused was an understatement.

She set the bowl down rubbed the deep reddish brown whatever it was along my cheeks. She then held my forehead to hers and started to chant something in a language I wasn't sure was even a language.

I stood there for a while with my head pressed to hers, my eyes opened and looking down at the floor. I felt a pain in my head every now and then but I ignored it. Eventually she gasped and pulled back from me. She knelt down on the floor and bowed at me, I noticed the others were doing the same.

When Nia lifted herself from her bow she smiled at me and then looked to the others in the room.

"She is." Was all she said for several moments before I felt something carefully draped over my shoulders. "Dress Kulaas. We'll leave you and Jul for a bit. Dress and come out." She said as she motioned for the younger women who walked up beside her to hand me my clothing that she was holding. I took my clothes back and watched silently as each person exited the hut, they all were talking in the strange language that Oora and her people had been speaking in. I couldn't understand anything they were saying and it just added to the confusion.

"I have.. no idea what just happened." I said as everyone left, Jungkook remained in the chair, he was leaning forward, his arms crossed over his chest as he watched me get dressed.

"It was weird, that's for sure. Didn't like all those people seeing you like that." He replied in a pout. I tried not to laugh.

"No one thought that was anything but... whatever exactly that was." I replied back.

"I know, it's just I prefer to be the only one to see you without your clothes on. For their sake I hope they don't try that again." He said in a rougher tone than usual.

"I'd be mortified to do that again I think." I replied. Once I got my gown over my head I looked up to see Jungkook's face inches from mine.

"You don't know how badly my Dragon wanted to rip them apart my little butterfly." He spoke through gritted teeth. I swallowed and blinked, trying to shake the combination of nervousness and arousal off. His lips pressed to mine and he led me to the door. "Let's go before they come in wanting to do more weird stuff." He smirked as he opened the door and motioned for me to go ahead of him.
I stepped out to see Nia, the older woman standing there waiting for me.

"Good, you're ready. Come Kulaas." She said as she held her hand out. I took it and followed her along. "I know that was abrupt and fast but I had to be sure it was really you. I hope you don't feel too exposed." She commented. I shook my head.