"Thank god it's over!" Shima groaned, throwing his head back as he leaned back, stretching out his arms and back.

"That took forever." Koneko sighed, rubbing his sore hands in an attempt to soothe the cramps caused by holding his pen for so long. [Y/n] groaned as he stood up, stretching out his back.

"I'm going to go get some air." He announced before turning toward the door. Yukio nodded in understanding before turning to his brother, who was also getting to his feet.

"I'm going too." Rin announced as he slowly pushed himself to a standing position. [Y/n] could practically see the steam coming out of his head from how hard he had been working his brain. He chuckled as Rin slowly made his way to him, grabbing his sword and swinging it over his shoulder.

"I want everyone up by 6 am tomorrow." Yukio suddenly announced just as [Y/n] and Rin were about to leave the room. Both boys whipped their heads toward their teacher in shock, as did all of the other students. "That'll give us an hour before we start class to go over the answers to the test." Yukio explained while all of his students glared at him, silently cursing his decision.

"Demon. Sadist." Rin muttered out, staring at his younger twin brother with a betrayed look. [Y/n] shook his head, trying to forget he even heard that, before stepping out of the room with Rin right behind him.

"I've still got snacks and drinks in my room. Let's go." [Y/n] announced when Rin fully closed the door behind him. Rin's gloomy expression instantly disappeared as his face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Have I ever told you how much you mean to me?" He asked, his mouth already watering at the thought of food after that disgusting test. [Y/n] rolled his eyes as he turned on his heel and started walking toward his room with Rin hot on his heels. As they walked, [Y/n] absentmindedly played with the strap of Sema's case. "Thanks a lot for all your help by the way." Rin spoke up as they started to ascend the stairs toward their shared floor. [Y/n] raised an eyebrow in confusion as he turned to face Rin.

"What do you mean?" He asked, confused by the sudden gratitude. Rin awkwardly scratched the back of his head.

"I wouldn't have even been able to answer half of that test without all of the tutoring you've done." Rin explained, flashing [Y/n] one of his bright sharp-toothed smiles. "So thanks a bunch." He thanked, putting his hands behind his head as they walked. [Y/n] chuckled softly s they arrived at his room.

"No problem. You're the one who put in all the work anyway." He replied before opening the door and stepping inside. He quickly grabbed two cartons of juice and a couple of small snacks before closing the door behind him with his foot. Rin's eyes lit up when he saw the food and drinks. He happily sang his gratitude before sinking his teeth into one of the sweets and downing the whole juice box in one go. [Y/n] burst out laughing as he watched his friend's antics. As they both finished their snack break and binned the wrappers, they began walking back to the room where the others were. They chatted and joked as they walked, talking about whatever came to mind, until they spotted a certain blonde girl just standing in front of the door to one of the changing rooms. [Y/n]'s eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Shiemi?" He called out, gaining the girl's attention. She visibly flinched when she heard his voice but kept her eyes locked on the ground beneath her feet. Now the two boys were worried. "What are you doing?" He asked, listening carefully as Shiemi let out a sharp breath.

"Just... going to get some fruit milk." Shiemi replied, everything about it sounding forced. As she turned to leave, Rin growled angrily and grabbed her wrist.

"Stop it." He ordered and Shiemi flinched, trying and failing to pull her hand away.

"Stop what?" She asked, her voice shaking as she spoke. Rin growled again as he stepped closer to her.