Chapter 2

Your POV
I looked at my uniform and groaned. I hated for the fact I have to go to U.A. but dad knows that I like some pro hero's. Like hawks and fatgum. He wants me to be happy and have a good life. I walked to the entrance and sighed. "First day...yay." I said.

I was trying,to find class 1-A when I noticed a guy with red spikey hair and teeth that reminded me of a shark. "Excuse me can you tell me where class 1-A is?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded. "Sure! Are you the new transfer student?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. "Then follow me!" He said. I giggled at his friendly attitude and followed him to class. As soon I walked in everything was interesting. "Um hi." I said. That when a short boy,with huge purple balls on his head looked at me. "A girl!!" He said,he tried,to grab me,but a scarf wrapped around his body. "Alright sit down problem children. Except you stay standing." Pro hero eraserhead said. They all sat down and I stayed standing.

"As you all know we have a transfer student. And a lot of you heard rumors,that its stains child." He said. The class gasped and I clenched my hands trying to calm down. I could already feel glares at me. "I'm here to tell you the rumors are true." He said. That's when hell broke loose. Everyone was freaking out, screaming and a guy with yellow with a black lightning bolt fainted. "Shut up!" Eraserhead yelled. That went quiet. "Go ahead introduce yourself." He said to me.

I was nervous. No terrified. No HORRIFIED!! I don't want to but I have no choice. "My name is Y/N akaguro. My dad is stain." I said. I felt a book hit my head and I gasped in pain. I looked and I saw a boy with blue hair and glasses glaring at me arm outstretched. "Iida enough!" Eraserhead said. I looked and laughed. "Wanna fight then lets take it outside pretty boy." I said. "Fine by me. Your father put my brother in the hospital. I dont normally fight girls but you feel the wrath of the iida name." He said. "Everyone outside. So we can see this." Eraserhead said blandly.

Five minuets later me and tenya iida were facing each other. He is in for a surprise. "Hey!" I heard a voice yelled. I looked over and saw a green haired boy looking at me. "Do your best Y/N!" He yelled. I smiled warmly and looked at iida. "Begin." Aizawa said.

Tenya charged me but I jumped to the side and morphed into a cheetah. Tenya looked shocked but charged me again but this time I tackles him to the ground turning human and cutting my arm. He looked sacred and I pulled out my replica of my dads sword. "Don't judge a book by its cover." I said.

Tenya looked at me and punched me and the gut. I grunted and roled off a him. "Your father killed innocent people! He deserves to rot in prison. For all we know your mother was a slut." He said.

I snapped. I stabbed iida in the shoulder earning a gasp from the crowed. "My mother was a kind, gentle and loving woman. She and my father fell in love. She didn't care if he was a villian. He didnt care if she was quirkless. After I was born my mother was raped and killed by a villian. I mever met my mother. My father raised me on his own. Maybe you should learn not to judge people because of who there parents are." I said. I let go and walked off.

I felt water going down my cheek as I stopped in front of the girls locker room. I felt a hand on my shoulder and when I turned around I saw red haired boy, green haired boy and a girl that looked like a frog. They hugged me and I just broke down crying hugging back. "Im sorry." I said.

For the first time I felt like I had friends.