19

Shiv
We were now going to meet Bharat as he called asking us to meet him as soon as possible, he had gotten a break through in the case. Kartik told me everything to say supposed was an understatement I was beyond appalled. Anjali and me agreed to trust them on one condition that they let us help them to solve the case with them. While we were discussing was when we got a call from Bharat asking us to meet him.
———————————————
Bharat's PoV
After days of searching I finally got the break through for Kartik's case. We were able to track down the lorry driver and his apprentice who were on their way to Hyderabad. I had immediately called Kar to tell him the news he said that they'll be here as soon as possible. After about 10mins I see Kar, Rahul and 2 other girls enter the office, they were quick to introduce themselves as Anjali and Shivani Kartik's and Rahul's girlfriends.
"Were you able to interrogate them?? "
"Did they tell anything ??"
The questions came quick , I nodded and said "Yes but they aren't willing to reveal anything. "
"Let me have them for one minute I'll make sure they speak. " Kar says "But that's not possible. It's against the rules to injure them. "
"I'll make sure that there won't be any bruises or cuts. Just give me one minute if I'm not successful then you do it your way. "
"Fine one minute. I'll be timing you Don't forget my jobs in peril here also no bruises or anything that shows injuries. " I agree.
"Finally. "
———————————————
Kartik's PoV
"Finally" I say as I walk into the i interrogation room and face the people that caused the accident.
"Hello boys"I say fear evident in their eyes "Surprised to see me alive. Thought you had killed me. "
I was quick to grab the lamp on the table next to me. While they were looking at me I pulled out the wire and tore off its wrapping and connected it to the near by switch board, I move stealthily towards the lorry driver. I could feel the fear radiating off him "Tell why did you try to kill me? I need a name or a description. Or else you can kiss your life goodbye and I mean it. So you better hurry if you want to live another day " I say as I inch closer and closer to him. I see him tremble and he stats to speak "We don't know who it is. A guy who was in his mid 20s came to our home and we were just given instructions, we weren't allowed to ask questions.He just called and gave the car number and told us make sure that you're dead that's all, we were in dire need of money so we took what we got. I'm promise that's all nothing else. Please don't kill us. I have a family to feed..Please have mercy on us. "
"Can you give me a description??"
"Yea sure. " I quickly call Bharat and ask him to send me a sketch artist.
Who is that guy. Why did he want to kill me. What was his motive. These were the questions that I wanted answers to.
Now the mystery unresolves...