Ouma's forgotten birthday (part 1)

(Hopes peak AU lol)  There might be angst and Guilt i guess?

  Kokichi POV                                                                                                                                                                               'How in the actual fuck did 15 people forgot my birthday, even mom (aka kirumi) forgot! well I forgot it too so i can't blame them' (ok i will get into character now) 

  "Kokichi would you like to answer?" My teacher asks, I zoned out thinking about my  classmates goldfish memories, it has been 2 days and nobody has said something...

   I mean they could just hate me (probably), but Gonta even if he does hate me, he is way to nice to not say happy birthday. "No I don't." I smirk. "Then I guess you wish to stay after school in detention today" "Yes I would love that." I mean I have nothing better to do after, but that's a lie of-course, I actually want to pester my beloved classmates. But I will just have to deal with it _______________________________________________________________________________ 

Maki POV

  Kokichi has been acting off  the past few days, I don't want to admit it, but I actually care for the little shit. I was planning to ask him  about it after school. but of-course he just had to say a smart-ass remark at the teacher and get into trouble. 

  "Hey Maki-roll!" I turned around to see no-one other than KaItO MoMontA, tHe LuMinArY oF thE sTaRs! 

  "D-don't call me that." blush intensifies. "What is on your mind Maki-roll?" I swear to god if this fucking weed smelling ass bitch doesn't learn to just call me Maki I will tear off his goatie.

    "Do you want to die?" "Woah! Chill out Maki-roll! I just asked you a question!" sorry i have been using Maki-roll alot "If you wan't to know that badly, you know kokichi?" I just ignore the fact that he called me Maki-roll AGAIN "Ouma? Of-course I do he is part of our class what about him?" "Have you noticed he has been acting... how do I say this? Off?"

  "Now that I think about it... yeah he has been.... wait........IKNEWYOUCAREDABOUTOUMATHISWHOLETIME,IMSOPROUDOFYOUMAKI-ROLL!!" Then he goes on about this whole rant about how Kokichi thinks he is lonely and unloved when our whole class cares about him. 

  "I mean.. come on man! If you care about him so does everyone else! I am actually planning to throw a suprise party for him on his birthday, June 21st an-" W.h.a.t.?

  "Can you repeat that please?" "I am actually planning to throw a suprise party for him on his birthday, June 21st?" this idiot- 

  "YOU IDIOT!" I yell at him in pure anger.

  "Hey! Don't call me a idiot! Why are you calling me a idiot?!" he asks "Why am i calling you a idiot?! His birthday was two fucking days ago you dumbass!" 

  "Wai-" I don't let him finish, I run away to, god knows where. 

   How could we be this stupid? How could  be this stupid? Damnit, i'm so sorry everyone..

                                                                  I'm so sorry Ouma...

      WOO-HOO!! ONE PART DONE! Maki will probably rip off his goatie just watch. And am i the ONLY one who thinks Maki would care about him if they weren't in the killing game? just me? ok.. update: im editing this so its less cringy and oml why did i cuss so much

Words: 592 if you wanna know lol update: 553