Chapter 1 - An Unexpected Meeting

Brooke

Shit! I'm sure about getting a late stay at college, thanks to my sleeping heroics in Lady Satan's class! I was worried that if Nicole gets to know about it, I'll be gone, for real! She has this habit of running after me whenever I do something wrong, even by mistake. I was too tensed about what punishment Mrs. Fitzpatrick will present to me. I couldn't even eat peacefully during the break. 

"Hey, do you have any idea about who's birthday is today?", asked Maxine, my fellow classmate and a friend. I was startled by her angry voice. Maybe, I was completely lost in my thoughts that I forgot about my surroundings. "Hey Max, I forgot. Is it yours, or someone else's?"

"Don't you dare to forget! Gisa will kill you if she gets to know about it!" she snapped. Oh no, it's Gisa's birthday today! Gisa Meiser, the fierce lady in our friend circle, is 25 today! What should I do? If I don't get anything for her, I'm dead for good! I was panicking about a gift for her. Suddenly, I thought of something amazing and delicious!

"Max, we are free now. Let's go to the cafe and get a cake and some cookies for Gisa. It'll be a perfect gift for her from me. What do you say?" Max thought for a moment and then answered, "What are you waiting for? Let's get all things quickly before Gisa comes from her birthday surprise road trip!"

Wow! A surprise road trip for Gisa, and that too without me knowing? I hate you, Max! I called Harper, the cashier at my cafe, and asked her to get a butterscotch cake and a box of macarons packed. We reached the cafe in twenty minutes, and after letting Max enjoy a blue cheese pastry, took off for college again. I was driving quite swiftly, as Max was yelling at me and requesting me to drive in limits. We came back to the canteen in just ten minutes, and rushed to Gisa's hostel room. Quickly we cleaned and decorated it and waited for her to come.

I asked Max to stay here, and rushed back to the canteen to get the cake and macarons back to the room. I took them out of the freezer, and was on my way to the exit, when suddenly I bumped into someone and the cake fell from my hands. The cake had become useless and spread all over the ground. I was disappointed and angry.

"I am really really sorry. I didn't know you had a cake in your hands. Please forgive me." the guy in front of me softly yelped.

I didn't know what happened to me - rage took better of me and I began, "Don't you think you are blind? You are not, but you are acting like one. Out of so many girls, you chose only me to bump into? And if you chose me, you chose the wrong time. Today's my friend's birthday, and this cake was for her. And you intentionally spoiled it!! You may be this college's hot guy or whatever, I don't really care! I cared for the cake and you just wasted it. Get lost before I use some really bad words for you."

The guy silently got up and went out of the canteen. The macarons were safe, but the cake was completely lost. I can't do anything now, except give Gisa these macarons as a gift! This guy spoiled my day! I would not spare him!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Stanley

My day began on a good note, with a serious love-making with Hayden and then some serious leg-pull by my friends. Oh well, they've a right to tease me. But not ask about my sex life!! They got all the word about my steamy date with Hayden. I didn't wish to tell them, but their constant egging got it out of my mind. I wish this entire incident could've stayed in my mind for long. Now I will be a gone guy, for my friends will spill it across the entire Leicester!

"Hey dude, where's she now? We got to meet and thank her!", inquired Ford, one of my college friends. We were sitting at the benches at the parking lot. "Stanley, marry her. You both will be a perfect couple, I say." joked Aladdin, another college friend. If they do not stop now, maybe I can kill them all. Abe, William and Werner wanted to say something, but I silenced them with a wave of hand.

Before they all forced me to ditch them for good, I got up and began walking to the college canteen, as I was seriously hungry. The canteen was too quiet, with hardly twenty students in the entire hall. I was going towards the billing counter, when I bumped into a girl. A cake box slipped from her hands and before I could dive to catch it, the box fell to the ground, and I saw the chocolate syrup slowly oozing out of the box.

"I am really really sorry. I didn't know you had a cake in your hands. Please forgive me." I softly yelped.

The girl saw the box first, and when she got the idea of the wasted cake, looked at me with rage and spoke, "Don't you think you are blind? You are not, but you are acting like one. Out of so many girls, you chose only me to bump into? And if you chose me, you chose the wrong time. Today's my friend's birthday, and this cake was for her. And you intentionally spoiled it!! You may be this college's hot guy or whatever, I don't really care! I cared for the cake and you just wasted it. Get lost before I use some really bad words for you."

While she was speaking, I saw her. She looked like an amalgam of angel and devil, with golden hair and hazelnut colored eyes that were raging at that time. Her body was like an athlete - really agile and slim. She must be five to six inches ahead of me in height. Oh Lord, what a beauty she is!

Before she invited the entire college here, I silently got up and went out of the canteen. "Abe, my technical genius, can you get some information about a girl from our college?" I called Abe and told her about the canteen girl. I want to meet her, soon. She's the perfect match for me!

---------------------------------------------------------------

After a huge gap of 2 months and 7 days, here's the first chapter of this book. Uff, writing this chapter was a big task for me, as I had to change my ideas about this chapter continuously. 

Hope you all will enjoy it!

- Sunny