Chapter 39

Chapter 39

I pull Christian into the kitchen, and let my wolf take control for the first time in ages;

Slamming the door shut, I push Christian to against the worktop and crash my lips into his.

Smoothly, his hands grip onto my hips pulling me closer.

I pull back for a second to speak, "I will forgive you for your extravagant number if I will be the best and the last." I murmur against his lips.

"I promise. No other. Ever. Nobody has ever compared to you." He breathes, trying eagerly to kiss me again.

At his words I give in and as I grip onto him, I spin us around and jump up on the worktop, "have me Christian. Now."

He growls seductively, and returns his lips to mine, snaking his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for access.

Do I give it to him or do I take control?

Fuck it, I give in and part my lips; Christian takes the opportunity and plunges his warm tongue into my mouth, entwining his with mine.

I grip onto Christian's T-shirt and push a hand up, skimming over his taut toned stomach and up to his incredibly sexy chest.

This just pushes Christian further, and he growls, "trousers off now." He orders.

Usually I'd tell him to fuck the hell off but right now, in this frame of mind, it's sexy as hell!

I quickly undo my jeans and zip, and shuffle them down.

Christian grabs my waist and lifts me; I push the jeans further down my ass along with my knickers.

Once they're at my thighs, Christian places me back on the counter and yanks them down and drops my clothing to the floor.

"Be quick and quiet." I whisper, "remember children awake." I've never felt so risqué in my life!

His lips crash back to mine and an intense passionate kiss builds up, sending me into a quivering ball of nerves.

"Christian, stop teasing me! Please?" I whimper, "don't you realise how many hormones I have rushing around my body? And how long I've gone without sex? Now stop hesitating and for heavens sake, fuck me!"

The look on Christian's face is priceless; almost comical! He is staring at me with his jaw on the floor, eyes wide and his face bright red, "you so didn't just say that!?" He gasps.

I raise an eyebrow and place a hand on my hip, "I did and I'm waiting.. Or should I go elsewhere to get satisfied?"

I know this'll work; mates don't like their partner with anybody else; those with Alpha blood are worse.

Christian growls and grabs me roughly, "nobody but me will touch your body, or look at it."

"Then do as I've asked Christian!" I demand, fisting his hair, pulling him close, "I thought you wanted me."

That's all it took..

Christian's lips become attached to my neck, sucking at the mark he gave me quite some time ago; I moan out loud, my eyes rolling into the back of my head.

I shiver as Christian's hands snake up under my top, under my maternity bra and he cups me, groping hard.

I whimper, and take matters into my own hands, my hands head south to his jeans and roughly undo the button and fly, pushing them down.

I look up and Christian has stopped teasing and is watching me, waiting for me to do something.. Oh I will!

I plunge my hand down into his tight fit black ass hugging boxers, and grab his large dick in my fingers, causing a low gasp from Christian.

"Like that do you?" I murmur, stroking my hand up and down his great smooth length.

Christian nods, his eyes darkening as his wolf takes over.

"Want me to go down there?" I ask, fluttering my eyelids.

Christian nods slowly again, and helps me down off the worktop; and ease down to my knees despite my bump.

Grabbing the elastic of his boxers, I pull them down to his knees, and take hold of him again.

One hand on his thick shaft, the other on the tip, swirling the bead of precum around the head, before taking my thumb, popping it in my mouth and sucking it, keeping my eyes on Christian's.

"You taste good." I tell him, before sheathing my teeth behind my lips and pushing him down, deep into my mouth; my gaze staying on his.

Christian growls, and I slide my hands round, onto his perfect ass cheeks, forcing him further down my throat; back and forth over and over.

"My turn. I wanna taste you." He hoists me up and back onto the worktop, parting my thighs.

I lean back and give in to him; placing my feet on the worktop to give Christian access.

Two long fingers ease inside me, as his tongue starts a slow intense assault on my sensitive swollen clit.

"Oh please!" I whimper, taking fistfuls of Christian's hair and pull him closer.

"Mmm Mara.. Mmmmm.." I couldn't understand what he was saying but I didn't care; I wanted to cum and he was gonna do what I wanted or he wasn't gonna get laid today!

His tongue flicks vicariously, pushing me over the edge, I gasp out loud, and force myself to bite my tongue so I don't alert the kids to our r-rated predicament.

My legs quiver and I whimper until Christian gives up and stands; a cute proud look on his face.

"Come here.." He murmurs, beckoning me with his finger.

I bite my lip and slide off the worktop and into Christian's arms.

"I want you baby.." He bites my earlobe; I quiver and moan lowly.

"Christian.." I slur, "have me please. I need you now."

I feel my body being turned, and bent over at the waist, so I grip onto the wooden worktop for support.

Christian's strong hands grip my waist and he slams into me with such power, I feel him in my stomach.

"Shit fuck shit fuck!" I gasp as quietly as possible.

"Oh god- Mara! You're so fucking tight!" Christian groans, easing in and out slow but rough.

"Harder baby." I beg.

As Christian grabs onto my hips, his nails dig into my skin; usually it'd cause pain but right now, in this moment all I can comprehend is undeniable, unexplainable pleasure.

His intense thrusts have me whimpering and moaning.

"Come on Christian! I'm not even close here!" I growl at him; Christian chuckles and pushes up his tempo, thrusting with meaning, "that's it baby. More like that." I gasp.

Just with that infinitesimal change, an incredible pleasure radiates through me; I am getting close.

I push against the worktop, bouncing back at Christian as he thrusts forwards, increasing the connection between us.

"Christian! Yes. Yes. Yes." I feel it. I'm so close.

I feel as though I'm flying as my climax hits and I bite my lip hard, drawing blood as I force my moans back down my throat.

Christian grunts and follows me, giving in with a strong release.

As I am released, I turn and hold my man in my arms, our lips join and we kiss with passion and love.

"Come back to me Mara."

"Yesssss." I give in with a smile.

"I love you," Christian whispers.

"I love you too baby." I whisper.