Chapter 29

Chapter 29

R-Rated version

PLEASE RETURN TO CHAPTER 29 FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE CHAPTER ONCE YOU HAVE FINISHED.

Samara POV

“I want you. Right here. Right now.” I murmur seductively.

Christian moves over me, biting my lip hard, a moan of need leaving my lips just as a growl leaves his.

“That can be arranged.” He whispers..

Christian is already holding my hips; he pushes me back towards the fur rug, and eases me onto the floor, by the warm open fire.

I swallow nervously, suddenly feeling self conscious off my still visible baby belly.

Christian smiles at me, “You are beautiful Mara.”

How does he know what I'm thinking?

“I cant read your thoughts Mara, but I can read your emotions. I'm sure I've mentioned it before.”

I nod, “Oh yeah..”

Christian quits his talking, and moves his lips to my neck, kissing, sucking nibbling his way down to my mark; licking over it gently, making me moan in absolute pleasure.

I writhe, trying to find some relief by grinding his thigh against my core.

Christian chuckles, and halts my movements, “Impatient are we?”

I nod, “Make me cum baby.. I need you!” I whimper loudly.

Slowly, romantically, we undress each other by the light of the candles and fire; piece of clothing, by piece; soon our clothes are in a pile beside us; my naked body covered by Christians, his hands roaming over my skin, massaging from my neck, down to my breasts.

Taking one nipple in his mouth, he sucks keenly, my back arching as pleasure peaks through my body; a current travelling straight from my nipple to my groin.

“Oh baby..” Christian breathes against my skin, his eyes blazing darkly.

This is so sensual, erotic, amorous.. The way Christian is looking down at me, makes me hotter and hotter in each passing second.

“Christian..” I mumble, as his teases my nipple with his teeth, my back arching.

He chuckles, and continues his torture.. his teeth, lips and tongue teasing my nipples and breasts achingly slow..

Taking his sweet ass time, Christian heads south, kissing and nipping over my stomach, across my hip and down across my pubic bone, in between my legs.

I feel his tongue massage against my core, my sensitive button, I'm aching for release, Christian knows this, which is why he is teasing me like this.

Needing to cum, I take control, grabbing fistfuls of Christian's hair, and tugging him closer to my core, feeling the pressure on my clit increase.

I groan loudly, “That's more like it!”

I hear Christian chuckle against me, vibrations reverberating through the lower half of my body. Its heaven! I feel like I'm on cloud 9!

Moans, whimpers and groans fill the room, as Christian's magical tongue builds me higher, then suddenly my back arches again, my body convulses fiercely and I cum loudly, before slumping down on the fur rug beneath me.

I calm down slightly, before looking up at Christian, who is watching me with midnight black eyes- his wolf coming out, ready to take his mate.

“Come get me big boy.” I whisper, knowing how his wolf will love to hear this come on.

Sitting up on his knees, Christian grabs my waist, pulling me to him, straddling him in an awkward way, impaling me suddenly.

A loud surprised gasp leaves my lips, as a grunt of pleasure leaves Christian's.

“Come on Mara.. ride me. I wanna feel every inch of you.”

Now that is hot!

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I slowly ride him, feeling every inch of him complete me, devour me.

Our lips meet, and a slow sensual kiss takes hold.

We make slow, sweet, sensual love on the fur rug, before we lay there entangled in each other and the blankets, our erratic breathing filling the room.

“Don't. Think. I've. Had. My. Fill. Of. You. Yet.” Christian breathes.

Just the thought of round 2 makes butterflies flutter in my stomach, and tingles skim over my skin.

I giggle and move over, straddling Christian.

“What you gonna do now?” I grin at him, feeling cheeky.

Christian grins, and bites his lip, teasing me, “Ahh, I don't know.. Maybe tease you more.. or let you have your fun on me!”

I blush, but grin at him, “Sounds like a plan..” I murmur, and kiss my way from his bare chest, down over his perfectly toned stomach, licking through the creases, being rewarded with a shaky growl and a shiver.

I love the taste of this man.. I would be happy sucking and licking this man's body for the rest of my life. It would be a dream to do so.

Reaching Christian's hips, I trace them with my tongue, before heading south.

Taking hold of his extraordinary length, I treat him like my own ice pop, licking and sucking him intensely, my eyes trained on his face; watching him come undone by my own hand.. or mouth.

“Oh shit.. yes Mara..!” He moans, tangling his fingers in my already messy hair, pushing me down, his manhood reaching the back of my throat.

I gag around his thickness, which only spurs him on, thrusting himself back down my throat over and over, groans and growls leaving his gritted teeth.

Christian removes me from my ice pop, throwing me back on the rug, before grabbing my legs, throwing both of them over one of his shoulders, easing into me.

“It's so deep this way!” I gasp.

Christian grins at me, a dirty sparkle in his eyes; he knows what he is doing to me!

Sex God!

Half expecting slow, intense, romantic sex like last time, I am speechless when Christian starts ramming inside me, deep, hard and rough, making me scream- unable to control what comes out of my mouth.

We share love of the best kind! The kind where you're eyes roll back in your head, unwanted moans and whimpers leaving your lips, and your body shakes with pleasure and need.

The kind, that leaves your body convulsing; unable to control the way your body moves or reacts.

INTENSE!