"Tell me the reason."

"I can't."

Luffy grumbled, "Why won't you tell me?"

"Excuse me for interrupting." The pirate halted their debate, "My name is Gin, and I work for the Creek Pirates." His eyes made contact with the straw hat wearer.

"I'm Luffy!"

He spoke again, "You're a pirate, correct? What's your goal?"

"One Piece! I'm heading to the Grand Line! I'm gonna become the King of Pirates!"

Gin bit his lip, "You must not have many members then, if you are just looking for a chef."

"I have five members, including h-" He started pointing at Savi, and she interrupted her.

"I'm included?" Savi remarked. Hasn't she been telling this Bello that she couldn't go?

"You are a good person, so I will warn you, don't go to the Grand Line. Don't waste your life there, kid." His eyes were covered in shadows as he remembered those dark days.

"That's where One Piece is! I'm gonna be King of the Pirates! So I've to go there!"

"I warned you. There are...That's your own decision. I have to go now..." He itched the back of his head and looked up at the sun. He could only assume what his captain was doing at the moment.

"Bello~! There's an extra ship down there~!" Savi pointed, but it was missing. It was the same ship Johnny took to follow Niko. Her eyebrows dropped as her shoulders slumped for a moment until she thought of something else. "Well, we have another one."

"Savi-chan, thank you. I owe you my life, and that rice was very delicious. Can I come back?"

"Anytime~ Bello~!" Savi answered. "We will have a table just for you~!"

A door on the upper deck slammed opened and the short chef stepped out. "Hey brats!"

"Go Bello~!" Savi called back to Gin.

The man bowed his head to the ground, "I'm sorry, Savi-chan. I caused you so much trouble for giving me food."

Savi smiled and with one swift movement, his plate cracked and fell into the sea. "There's no evidence, so they have nothing on me. Now, goodbye~!" Gin listened and obeyed.

"Savi! Get back to work now!" Zeff ordered with his arms crossed, "Or do you have other plans?" His face was as grim as ever as he looked down upon his second chef.

"What do you mean?" she questioned the old man. She didn't even try to use her seductive tone; this was the same tone she used with females and other chefs on this ship, even though they were males.

"This is a good chance for you, brat, the best you got. Go along with that strawhat fellow, and become a pirate. We don't want you here anymore." He heard everything in their small conversation, and used it against her. The words were true; for the most part.

"Old shitty geezer, what do you mean you don't need me anymore? I'm the second chef of this restaurant."

"You flirt with all of our male customers, and anger their girlfriends! Just like tonight. Your food is not that good, and shows no improvement. You'll drag this restaurant down. Everyone here dislikes you, and you even know that. You better get your ass out of here as soon as possible and become a pirate or whatever."

Savi jumped in front of the old man and raised her finger to his chest. "What the hell are you talking about?! For whatever reason, you have always despise my food! Even if you tell me to leave, I'm not going anywhere."