17: Kanao, Haganezuka, Kanamori

Warning| ⚠Long Chapter
Words| 1660

Haru was upside down as her legs were warped around a tree branch, her eyes closed as she concentrates. Until... "Impossible! Impossible!!" She was startled by the screaming, causing her to lose her balance and fall head-first.

"Ouch ouch," She shakes her head and went to see what's happening in the training room. Peeking through the door she watches Tanjiro start explaining to Zenitsu and Inosuke. "All that's left is train like crazy!"

Tanjiro looks at the two but Inosuke and Zenitsu immediately shaking their head frantically causing Tanjiro to sweatdropped, Shinobu then appeared behind Tanjiro.

"Now, now... we're talking about a basic skill, or should I say a beginner's skill. So why wouldn't you be able to do it? But it's also true that one must put great effort into mastering it, right?"

Haru heard a low growling beside her, she glances her eyes to see her brother who looks mad and gritting his teeth. "Who he think he is?! Getting touched by Shinobu-sama!" Haru rolled her eyes at his grumbles before continues to watch.

Shinobu moves away from Tanjiro and went to Inosuke, then she starts patting his shoulder.

Well, why wouldn't you be able to do it, though?" She started to mock him with a smile, tick marks appeared on Inosuke's mask.

"I was sure it would be child's play for you, Inosuke-Kun! Are you sure you can't do it?" She continues. "Even though there's no reason you can't do it? It can't be helped, then if you can't do it!" She still patting his shoulder.

"Can't be helped! can't be helped!"

This makes Inosuke more pissed. "I can do it, all right?! Why wouldn't I?! Don't mess with me! or I swear I'll rip off your breasts!" He screamed.

Meanwhile, Haru trying to hold her brother from breaking the door and went to kill Inosuke. "How dare he?! I'll dice him up into bacon!! Let me at him! That stupid boar!!" Yuki struggles with his nichirin sword on his hand.

Then Haru watched Shinobu moved towards Zenitsu and holds both of his hands.

"Please give your all, Zenitsu-Kun!" She starts in a cheerful tone causing the blonde boy sweating and blushing mess. "I'm your biggest cheerleader! If you do your best, I'll ask Haru-chan to kiss your cheek"

That's the last straw, Yuki stormed into the training ground with Haru. "What?! No-" Yuki got cuts off by Zenitsu's sudden burst. "Yes, Ma'am!!"

Both Inosuke and Zenitsu start to train harder, Yuki was crying at the corner while Haru watched the boys as they train. "Why my kiss though?" She went over to Kanao who stand in front of a well.

She glances at Kanao as the tsuguko flipped her coin again.

Haru frown at it, Yuki told her about Kanao's past. "Kanao-chan..." Haru put her hands onto the lilac eyed girl who looks back at her. "Made your own choice and follow your heart, there's nothing wrong with it" Haru smiles.

"If someone said it's wrong then tell me who and I'll make sure that it'll be the last thing they say! You are my precious friend after all!" Haru pats the girl's head gently before walking away and joins the guys to train.

Kanao touches her head where Haru patted earlier as she watches the girl talking with Tanjiro and Kanao walked away. 'Warm'

Not long after, Yuki walked over to Haru who stretching inside the training room, his cheeks puffed. "Haru! Please tell me you didn't kiss that blonde kid!" He clings onto her, sniffling. Haru rolls her eyes. "Of course not- why you here?"