26: Disguises and Looking for Informations

Warning| ⚠Long ChapterSpoiler
Words| 2308

"No! There's no way in hell you'll make me come out of this room! Not with me wearing this!!" Haru screamed at the other side of the room she was in.

"If you don't come out, I'll just barge in and drag you out of that room!" Threatened the flamboyant man.

"F-Fine!" The door slides open, quite harshly as it reveals her looks.

Haru tried to cover her chests since she had to take off the bandages that usually cover around it, the clothes she is wearing are hugging perfectly on every curve on her petite body

"Why this kind of clothes!? I thought we're going to be plain and blend in?!" Her face was red due to embarrassment.

"Exactly, blend in" Uzui simply stated, Haru rolled her eyes as she muttered. "I'm glad that I have my shorts on since the clothes don't have one... why do I feel that these clothes are planned?" 

Uzui gave out a nervous chuckle quietly before back to his task.

"Hm... you don't need an extra flamboyancy sing you're already flamboyantly pretty yourself. Now, let's go- the three boys waiting for us outside"

Haru gives him a cold glare as he starts to sweats. 

"C-come on, don't look at me with that nasty look" Haru scoff at him as they walked out of the wisteria house and Haru didn't believe what she's seeing.

"Oh my... who style them?" Haru glances at the sound hashira who avoiding eye contact with her. 

Tanjiro blushes a bit at the sight of Haru. "Pretty..." he murmured under his breath. Zenitsu was trying to not getting nosebleed because of the clothes that tightly hug her body but he stopped when he realized that Uzui and Haru are practically stand out.

Haru then turns her attention back towards the boys. "I wish I could fix you guys but we gotta go now"

With that Haru and the guys start their walks into the red light district, the first destination is theTokito house. Uzui nudging Haru slightly, signaling her to do her act.