Chapter 5: Apologies.

Raymond's POV:
A new day has begun, I then left Marshal's house when he woke up. I headed back to my house, and groomed my blonde hair. I then walked out, and trotted around outside, playing. I then had ran into Skye, which I panicked. "O-oh, hi, airmail!" Skye spoke. "S-Sorry...for...attacking you...last night...."
"No no, it's fine, crisp." I gently told her.

Marshal's POV:
I went looking for Raymond after waking up. I groomed my tail, and walked outside. I made my way to the plaza, and found him, talking to...
Skye? "Sorry for disturbing your conversation, sulky." Raymond and Skye then spun around and looked at me. "Heya Marshal! How are you doing, crisp?" I stared up at Skye, and Skye looked at me.
"Hi Marshal, how are you doing? Sorry for attacking Raymond.." I knew she was sorry. She is really easy to upset, and feels the worst when she does something bad. Just the slightest amount of fudge from a donut goes on the table, she apologizes a lot, and cleans up. Even if she hurt a fly, she would be upset. "It's completely fine, sulky! I know you wouldn't do things like that without being livid." I told Skye, happily. "Well, I'm happy we can get along again!" I was very happy, and then I spent the day talking to Raymond and Skye.

(Heya! I'm not dead! :D this thing took me 232 words. Hope you enjoyed!
ALSO TYSM FOR 251 READS!!!)