Chapter 4: Nighttime Games

(Art made by me once again, and oh boy get ready for a heck of a chapter. Lol jk)
Raymond's POV:
I wonder when Marshal is coming back- "Hey Raymond!" Marshal peeped. "Oh, hi Marshal! What happened?" Marshal has shrugged and told me, "She wanted to know a secret of mine-." "MARSHAL WHERE ARE YOU!?!" "Yeaaaaaah...." Marshal spoke. I then felt a water bead hit my head, it hit over and over, God will it stop? "Oh, it's raining." Marshal had spoke with his cute lil squeaky voice again. "How about we hang out at my place?" I had asked. "Sounds great! Lead the way, sulky!" Marshal had an adventurous look on his marshmallow face. I held his hand, and I began walking. Feeling the soft grass touch my feet, hearing the noise of raindrops, and the little chirps of crickets, I made it back to my place. "Ah, we're here! Come on in!" I gentle told Marshal.

Marshal's POV:
Woah! Raymond's place is so cool! The business look fit him. For he, looked like a business cat. I saw a chair that looked super soft! I made my way to it, and sat down. "So, what should we do?" I asked Raymond. "How about we play...Chess?" Chess! I know Raymond's really good at this, but I'm really good too. So I agreed. The game had started, and I already got 5 of his pawns! He had 5 of mine though. The game kept going, and I told him, "Checkmate." There was no way he could escape. "Actually, no." I was confused. He moved his king to the left, and then said "Your in checkmate." I looked at my king, realizing I had nowhere to go. "Dang it.." I spoke. "Now that that's over, what do you wanna play, crisp?" Raymond asked me. I began looking at the game section. Hmmmm....there's a lot of games- gasp! UNO! "Uno!" I replied, happily. "Alright." He replied. We began playing, then he forgot I had one card, and it was a 4+. "Uno!" I shouted, placing down my last to first card. "You think your smart, eh?" He then put down a 4+. I smirked at him, then put down my 4+. "I win." I told him. "Ok, ok, you win." He laughed. We decided to play a few more games. After a while, Raymond looked outside the window. "Wow, it got late fast." Raymond told me. "Yeah, it did sulky." I stared. "We should go to bed." "Yeah, I agree, crisp." Raymond grabbed my hand, and pulled me to his room. He had put me on the bed and he got on, too. He turned the lights off, and spoke. "Goodnight, Marshal."
"Goodnight, Raymond."

(452 words GOD-
So uh ye that's the story so far.)