They soon wrestled a bit. Glimmer pinned her down to the ground. Just then she spoke with both her voice and Zero's. "Oh Nya. How long will you drag this out?" Glimmer then kicked Nya in the stomach and grabbed her by the collar.

                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back with the others,they were fighting off the guards. Harley was blasting them,Chance,Riley,and Jira were throwing with what they had. The guards were a lot stronger then they thought. A guard pinned Quill to the ground,before the guard could do anything Zephyr pounced on him,locking him in a headlock before flipping him over as he landed on the ground unconscious.

Zephyr help Quill up to his feet and wrapped her arms around him. Just then another guard walked up to them,about to stoke them when Zephyr eyes widen and kicked him in the nuts. The guard held his nut sack in pain as Zephyr began to hit him with a bo staff she found over and over until he was full unconscious while Quill eyes widen.

"Let's. Have. To. Get. Out. Of. Here!" Harley told the gang as the ran out of the room.

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She was afraid in the end. And she suffered." Zero and Glimmer voice said together. "Perhaps I will make her my new vessel,though she would not last me long."  Mind continued Glimmer looked a Nya, "What do you think? Nya?"

Nya then gritted her teeth kicked Glimmer off of her and forced pinned her to the wall making the chip on her crack. Glimmer then gave another psycho chuckled as her eye turned to normal as she gasped the changed back to glowing green as Nya looked shocked.

Nya then looked determined "I am not giving up on you Glimmer". Mind control Glimmer then spoke "Then you're a fool. You cannot stop Zero,no matter what you and your friends do."  Suddenly the chip on her neck started cracking making Glimmer scream in pain as she fell forward and Nya grabbed her as she placed Glimmer on the ground. electricity started cracking from the chip, Glimmer then slowly opened her eyes "Nya? You came back for me?"

"Of course I did,your my friend" Nya place her hand on Glimmer's cheek making her give a very visible small smile. Just then her glowing eyes returned,Mind Controlled Glimmer slapped Nya down and got up the n her feet. Glimmer scream in pain as electricity cracked through her chip,hoping her neck. Nya then got up. "Come on Glimmer. You've never listened to anyone who n your life. Are you really going to start now?" Nya trying to get through to Glimmer. "What am I becoming?" Glimmer painfully asked looking scared. "I don't know what's going on....I'm scared." Glimmer wrapped her arms around herself looking down as she gave a psycho laugh.

"I'm going to take you home,Glimmer." Nya told her friend as Glimmer slowly looked up, "Promise?" She shakily asked as tears flowed down her face. "I promise." Nya tells her handing out her hand for her to take it. Glimmer was still shaking "Nya..." Glimmer then reached her hand out about to take Nya's as she groan in pain trying to fight the control but couldn't as it took over her again,as her eyes glowed green. "Disappointing. Some creatures are destined only for destruction." Glimmer and Zero's voice said together.

Glimmer's eyes soon returned to their normal color as she felt a mega blast of electricity flickering through her body and she screamed out in the worst pain she have ever felt as she soon passed out on the ground. Nya soon ran over to Glimmer's limo body holding her close as Glimmer let out very weakly breathes. Just then guards came back in the room "I'm sorry for the needless waste, Nya. It did not have to be like this. Are you ready to cooperate?"

Nya,who was holding her limp unconscious friend, gently placed her on the ground. And stood up. She then opened her eyes as they glowed blue every brightly surprising the guards. "You're going to die for what you've done." Her hair soon transformed into an icy blue color and as she opened her palmed an ice orbs appeared. She then started to beat the shit out of them very easy, they were all down she walked over to a guard struggling to get up, "You miscalculated." Nya told him with a glared as she frozen him in an ice cube then blasting the code to pieces, killing him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riley and the others were running as guards were chasing them. More guards soon surrounded them all. "What do we do?" Harley asked with widen eyes. The BFS's eyes soon glowed in their own colors and blasted the guard away making them go unconscious. "We need to find Nya and get out of here now!" Chance yells.

"This is the a terrible plan by the way!" Chance yelled

"I can't believe I agree to come back to this horrible place!" Jira blasted a guard.

"We normally think these things through, but this, this is just crazy!" Zephyr slashes a guard in the stomach and kicked him away.

"Going back to the facility, trying to find the other mutants, and then what?! What could possibly go wrong!" Harley yelled in panic.

The BFS soon turned around and saw Nya appearing with limp Glimmer in her arms. "Nya." Riley mumbled happy to see his friend was ok and alive as he looked at Glimmer in her arms. "Glim..."

Nya soon walked up to them but saw guards approaching them, Nya then slammed her fist on the ground, turning it to ice as the guards slipped on it and fell to the ground.

"Let's get out of here!"

"No contest!"

~~~~~~~~~

Back at the treehouse, the gang were huddled over by unconscious Glimmer,who was lying on Zephyr's bed. Riley and Nya went over to the bed and looked down at Glimmer feeling guilty. Quill soon put his hands over Glimmer's heart as glowing glowing gold powers,healing power,since he was the only two with healing powers,soon came from their hands and went though her body.

A few seconds later Riley and Nya moves closer as Glimmer soon have a few weak coughs and opened her eyes and leaned in Riley's chest, who was holding her, "Hey guys.." she said weakly with a smile as she closed them again.