Meeting The Bastards

A/N: I feel like this will be a laid back and fun book to write. I never heard of this show before and just a week ago discovered it and I've loved it! It's a shame I jever heard of it before but oh well, this book is mainly inspired by another book based on the show titled Me And My Bastards. I read all chapters and got inspired by it💜

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I can't believe my parents would kick me out of the house! According to them I would stay in my room all day and mope arpund but that is a lie, the reason I stayed inside was because I was busy with my homeworks and would constantly lose hours of sleep. As an only child they were taking their rage out on me. I huffed in annoyance and held my bags when I stared at the old looking apartment in front of me.

It was a long ass trip from New Jersey to London but I hope this is worth it. My parents made me a deal, to finish my studies, make some friends, and graduate myself. My father is half british so that also meant he has a brother living nearby who, I don't remember much of him since I met him when I was a baby.

All my life I've been fed up in my room since everyone back then would bully me since I am a goth and rarely interacted with people. I had to also work on my anger issues since some other family members basically barged into our home and began to live there without any payment.

I guess I just got tired of it all which is the reason I am not too upset I left.

I walked up the stairs and got my key out but I realized the front door wasn't even locked. Ignoring it I pushed the door open and walked inside, "Hello?" I made a stop and my mouth fell open when I saw the interior and that alone made me want to grab my bags and run off.

The inside of the apartment was a complete mess and up ahead lying on a carpet was some food with a pot. "Oh no. Bad karma again. Guys, there's some dinner on the floor if you want it." I stared weirdly at a tall man with long hair. A hippy. "Umm hello?" I whispered poking the mans back and he instantly jumped and looked at me.

"Who are you?" He asked incredulously but just when I was going to respond we were pushed back by someone. Another tall man dressed entireoy in black with a few pins on his lapel stepped in looking pissed.

"Well? Have you decided to apologize about what you said about Cliff Richard?" He quickly said and shouted right after. "Look, I don't want to discuss it! Okay? Ha-- I wouldn't even discuss the color of orange juice with you, Neil. Heh! But I've written a poem and I think perhaps it might help you.

"It's orange, Rick, and look, I don't want to depress you or anything, but like, you're standing in a huge mound of lentil cassarole."

The angry looking man took out a small notebook and began to recite."Oh Cliff! Sometimes it must be difficult not to feel as if. You really are a cliff. When fascists keep trying to push you over it!. Are they the lemmings, or are you Cliff? Or ARE you, Cliff?"

"Yeah. That was really pretty bad, Rick."

"Bad for society when the KIDS start to get into it!"

"I'm gonna kill myself now." The other tall man said and shoved his head into the oven.

"Pretty angry stuff, right? Let them try and ignore that, right?

"Those clever trousers in the army! And the police, and the government, if they can!

"I see things much more clearly now! Bye Rick."

"Yes, g'bye."

The angry one said writing away without bothering to look at the man wantjng to kill himself. What is happening around here?

 "I'll probably come back as a lentil.

"I might even be put in prison! And have water DRIPPED on my head! I might even get a personal message from Cliff!

"Oh, wow! This is the end, man! Doesn't anybody ever suss out cleaning this oven except me? Aw, w--this is so dirty, man, uncool! I bet you could look inside all the dirty ovens in the world, right, and you can--even the ones at the bottoms of swamps, and you wouldn't find one as dirty as this one." The man amazes and disgusted stared at the oven.

"Neil! Why don't you listen to me, Neil? Why don't you listen to ME? Y--d'you find me boring or something? Look. Look. That's a saucer. THAT'S boring. Look.

The one known as Rick held up a  saucer up next to his face for comparison, pointing at both for effect. "Pretty different, really, isn't it? It's not really the same thing at all, is it Neil? NEIL!  I will not be associated with saucers!"