[10] Secret Admirer

"Dude, you need to stop staring at her. She's with Yeonjun."

"I can't help it, she's so beautiful. It's not fair."

[5:00 pm]

It's been about a month since Riley and Yeonjun became official and told BigHit they're together. After consideration, they decided to not publicly share the news of them being together. Everyone, including the dance members have sworn to not tell a single person about the news of their relationship. 

It is the end of the practice day. With only a few weeks until tour starts, practices getting more intense and longer now. Riley stands at the end of the room, next to the fan as she tries to cool herself down. She grabs a water bottle from the mini fridge the staff members left for them. She smiles at the other dance members waving goodbye to her. She waves back, drinking her water, finishing the entire bottle. Yeonjun walks over to her, "Well, damn. I know they are overworking us, but is it really that bad?" Riley giggles, tries not to choke on the remainder water left in her mouth. She finishes it before speaking, "Listen, I'm not used to having long dance practices and only having little breaks in between. It's just something I need to get use to eventually. Not everyone has years of training like you do, Junnie." 

Yeonjun mocks her, making Riley rolls her eyes playfully, pushing him gently. She lets out a small laugh, while Yeonjun chuckles. "My members and I are gonna go grocery shopping to have a home cooked meal at our place. Do you wanna join us? You can even spend the night if you want," Yeonjun offers her. Riley throws her empty water bottle in the bin next to her. "I don't wanna intrude y'all's bonding moment. That sounds like something only the five of you do and I don't wanna get in between that," she tells him. Yeonjun places his hands on her hips, pulling her closer, "You're not getting in the way at all. They keep asking me when I'm gonna bring you over and I have to keep lying to them that you're too busy to come over. I want them to meet my girlfriend already, please? I met your friends, now it's your turn to meet mine."

Yeonjun makes a pouts his lips, giving Riley a puppy dog stare down. Riley groan as she looks away, giggling a little. "Fine, fine. I'll come over, I hate it when you use that look on me," she says. Yeonjun smiles widely, kissing Riley all over her face, making her laugh even more. Her face turns a bright red, while she pushes Yeonjun slightly away. "Go shower, wear comfortable clothing and I'll come pick you up, okay?" he says. Riley looks up at him, nodding her head. She leans up, standing on her tippy to reach Yeonjun lips. Yeonjun looks down at his tiny girlfriend, chuckling as he watches her struggle to reach him. He leans down, kissing her quickly, "You're so tiny, I love it." 

.

.

.

[6:00 pm]

Riley has finally finished showering and changing into more comfortable clothes. Her and Yeonjun, along with his other members have arrived at the grocery store. Riley, riding in the back with Yeonjun as the other boys sit in the front seats. She looks out the window and then over at Yeonjun who is talking to the red headed boy, Taehyun, who is sitting in front of him. 

"Did everyone really had to come shopping? All we're getting is ingredients for whatever y'all are making," Riley says, interrupting the conversation. Taehyun turns around completely, looking over at Riley, "If one person stays behind, there's a chance they may not get what they want." Riley looks over at the boy, then looking back out the window, seeing the car finally getting parked. "Have you ever heard of texting or calling? Or a list?" she says, teasing Taehyun while he roll his eyes. Riley waits for everyone in front of her get out of the car first. Then Yeonjun lets her go ahead of him. While she's getting out, Yeonjun slaps her butt making Riley yelp. "That is why I didn't wanna go ahead of you Junnie," she says laughing, getting out of the car. Yeonjun gets out after her, closing the door behind her. "Yeah, but there's no fun if I can see your ass in front of me," he says.