Hearing those words, Glitch really didn't get what he was trying to say.

"Well, I guess that all I can say is no problem. I hope I do better in helping you." He grinned. Turning back around to continue his route to his room.

CLICK

Locking the door, Glitch sighed as he took a seat on his bed. Drinking the last of the coffee he had "Alright, the fuck you guys want me to do this time?"

'Raise your hand.'

'You better have a steady amount of magic with you.'

Glitch scoffed "I can make strings, of course I have magic on me." He says as he slowly raises his hand up.

He did that, and kept it up for ten seconds. It was getting annoying "And? Nothing is happening. Good job Alex you're a really clever piece of work you know that? My arms getting tired. Hurry up." He mumbled, holding his phone with the other hand.

Since the voices had manifested in his mind, Glitch could only listen to them so they'd shut up. Sometimes he won't cause they seem a bit genocidal and stupid. And if he'd say it to professionals they'd probably label him as mental.

As if he doesn't think he's mental already.

Oh and small thing, he decided to name them. His favorite one is Alex because he gets to talk shit about him a lot.

"Okay, I'm lowering my hand now--"

Suddenly a portal appeared infront of him. It was a small one, but it was enough for Glitch to fall back onto his bed surprised. When he did, the portal stayed there.

"What the fuck is this?! You guys have control of my magic too-- What is this?!"

'It's a portal.'

'But it's not working.'

'Something is wrong.'

Glitch laughed "You think this isn't wrong?! There's literally a dark circle hovering in the middle of my room!"

'Stop acting like a college student you look ridiculous.'

'Yeah sure 'Lieutenant General' This is weird for you.'

'Put your hand through the portal.'

Glitch tensed "Hell I am placing my hand through that!"

Suddenly they started to shout at him. Making him very uncomfortable. He groaned "Alright, alright! But if I lose a hand I'm never doing anything you guys ask!" He stood up and slowly places a hand forward.

When he did reach the portal, he felt a wall. Glitch blinked "Huh. It's just a wall." He retracts his hand back as he sits on his bed.

'Something is wrong with the portals.'

'The area isn't designated for this.'

'The atmosphere is too normal.'

'Your room is garbage.'

"Okay, Alex I didn't want a comment from you let the others explain. Or else I'm just plain ignoring you."

Being the curious skeleton he was, he kept poking the wall. That was until it disappeared into nothing. Glitch pouted "Awe. It's gone. Alright, exactly what was that for?" He asks, lying back on his bed.

'It's a portal to another timeline.'

'It connects to the multiverse.'

'Everything you dreamed about, was real.'

Glitch widened his eyes "No shit it's real? You mean that was actually me? And timeline? You mean all of those are real too? Woohoo this is all coming out of a sci-fi movie!" 

'Of course it is you idiot. If magic is real, then that is real too.'

Glitch groans "You know Alex, sometimes I can differentiate your shouts from the others. Wanna know why? Because it's so fucking puny. Shut up." He scowled.

While this was happening, Glitch was already making another page on his notepad that was in his phone.

'I am correct, the atmosphere is too normal here. It won't work.'

'We need to find a place that is suitable for the portal to be able to use.'

Sitting up, Glitch tilted his skull "And exactly, why talk about this now? Before you guys were all 'We'll keep talking until he goes mental' but that didn't work out huh? And no, Alex I don't want to hear your opinion." He asked them.

'Go die.'

'It's because we are facing a crisis.'

'If he dies, we all are dead.'

Glitch hummed "Fuck off Alex. Who dies? Other me? Oh please. I'd like to know what I do for a living there." He chuckled having a quick thought to him doing nothing. But it quickly faded as he grimaced remembering that scene to where he was attacked.

"... Am I the one causing trouble there, or is that Ink the one causing trouble?" He murmured, staring at his dark toned hands.

'Ink is the reason for you to cause trouble.'

'He doesn't understand.'

'He's going to get everyone killed.'

'He's an idiot, not gonna lie.'

Glitch groans again "Okay, Alex could you try and act like an actual smartass like your other friends? Anyways, so... That Ink creates problems for other me to solve basically. And exactly, how does this concern me?" He says, twirling his finger around to make two strands of blue string to wrap around it.

'We want you to go and help.'

Glitch perked up "Ehhh?! What do you mean 'Go help'? You guys want me to just pack up and go? Like I'm doing that." He tells them.

It suddenly turns quiet, Glitch also contemplating now.

"Fine...! I'll go. What do you guys want me to do?" He stands up to take a seat infront of his desk, his computer infront of him.

'Find a place that has a low atmosphere area.'

'Somewhere that's different than the average.'

Glitch snickered "I'm actually going to go with this huh? Oh well. Better than being rounded up by you fucks." He started to search for anything related to what they said.

CLICK

"Bingo."