Later on,

"M-My brothers...?" Error mumbled standing up, Killer nodded "Yeah? Hmm. I'd actually like to see them. Especially Geno. He's a great guy to start a conversation with. Fresh? Preeetty hard."

"Fresh is an annoying one I give you that. But his skills itself aren't that bad."

"Didn't the two of them get relocated to the Night Stalkers? Jeez... Talk about Special Forces."

Error really should go check on what's in store for him about his two 'brothers' here.

Error now wanted to dash back to his room and stay in there for the rest of the day. Even if it meant doing nothing. Back at his place, Fresh was a troublesome skeleton. He'd poke in anything that wasn't his business.

But Geno? Error would gladly have a conversation with him. He seems to have the same experience as him, if you'd ask.

Now this is a bigger situation. He has brothers here? It's only a matter of time until they suspect something.

And it's only a matter of time until he has to explain. Error thought he could make a spot here in this place but in the end he has kept worrying about what's going on back home. Or at least, his multiverse.

If the time comes for him to explain, it has to happen. He can't keep playing and acting like someone he isn't. He'll end up making a bigger fuss when he does.

"Oh hey, it's afternoon now. We gotta go. I'll just alert the three of them about what's going on, we should go ahead and head there. Everyone's bound to be waiting." Killer places his phone in his pocket and started to walk towards the next room, probably to get something. Nightmare followed shortly "Come on Error." He told him before going.

Error stood there for a few moments thinking whether or not to follow.

He decided to come for the sake of the others here.

Nightmare on the other hand, he had a few thoughts in mind. He wants to just go up to Error to say what he feels about him.

Yet, Error won't let him.

"Maybe you feel something else about me...?" Nightmare murmured as he kept walking, glancing at Error for a moment. He shook his head "No. It can't be that." He added reassuring himself.

It's been years. Before he had no problem with whatever Nightmare had in store for him. But all of a sudden, he's acting so distant. It's making him have intrusive thoughts to what the other could feel about him.

"Oh so that's why the party's today. Remember that Sergeant and a few other people we saved from yesterday? Well, turns out one of them is from a rich family. They say they donated like what, a few hundred grand to arrange the party. Neat huh?" Killer spoke up reading what was on his phone.

Error manages to see a glimpse of Nightmare's face. He seems worried.

"Are you okay N-Nightmare?" Error mumbled gaining his attention. Nightmare glances at him and smiled "Yes, I'm okay. Don't worry about me." He tells him, looking back at Killer.

Error sighed. Maybe his actions are taking a toll now.

"Kay you guys let's go!" Killer exclaimed.

. . .

"Yo Hunter look at this coffee I found in one of the covers of the cafeteria."

"Uh, no...? I'm pretty sure that's not coffee..." Hunter raised a finger to point at the cup Dust had, he grinned "It's d a r k coffee, Hunter. That's why." He took a sip and choked covering his mouth. Spitting some out.