"Nope."

"Why?" Beomgyu pouts again, scooting closer, very very close to his face. Yeonjun managed to stay still but his face was slowly getting red, "Because I can't."

"Well that wasn't convincing." Beomgyu huffs and crossed his arms, being all grumpy like a kid. Yeonjun looks at him and rolls his eyes after, He then looks outside and yes, the rain is still falling, he sighs and puts his hand on top of Beomgyu's head, "Okay fine, I'll stay." With that, Beomgyu jumps in joy and smiles.

"Yay! You can take the guest room or sleep with me!" He said and with those last words, he begged with puppu eyes. Yeonjun blushed as he flashbacks to that time where they had to stay at Hyunjin's house for their practice match with Hondon. He remembered how warm Beomgyu's presence were, and how small he is in his arms. "Oh shut up, I'll take the guest room."

"Aw, come on!"

And he ended up choosing to sleep with Beomgyu.

🏐

The next day, it was still raining outside nonstop and its getting into Beomgyu's nerves. He woke up pretty early today, he groans as he glances on the clock, 6:15 a.m., still dark outside because of the rain. He then looks beside him and Yeonjun was already on his phone, Beomgyu was shock since he thought he was still asleep, "Good morning!" He says in small uwu voice.

Yeonjun looks at him and smiles, ruffling his hair, "Morning." He then went back on his phone, Beomgyu being nosy, he looks at over at it and the older was having a conversation with Guanlin. "Hmm? Party?"

"Yeah, he said there'll be a party tomorrow night, I'm not going, I still need to review." He said and turned his phone off putting it aside, he sits up and rubs his eyes. Beomgyu then hugs him out of nowhere like he usually do, Yeonjun wasn't surpise at all, he saw it coming anyways. He looks down and smiles seeing the boy drifting of to sleep.

"Hey, you still sleepy?" He asked in a soft voice, Beomgyu shakes his head and sits up as well, yawning and stretching his arms after. "Mom is probably still asleep, let's cook tteokbokki!" He said and giggled after, Yeonjun sighs and just nodded at the boy. The two of them went downstairs and Beomgyu was right, no one is still awake. "I miss breakfast with my sister."

Yeonjun looks over at him upon hearing those words, he was grabbing the said ingredients while Beomgyu was already doing the rice cakes, molding them into shape. "You said she has Saturday classes, right? Why don't we go there and give her your homemade tteokbokki?" He suggests.

Beomgyu lits up and smiles as he nodded, "Yes! That would be beautiful, help me cook my fellow- uhm, fellow cooker!" He said and pointed him the knife, Yeonjun rolls his eyes and chuckles after, helping him cook the dish. Beomgyu sure is messy when cooking, but gladly Yeonjun was there to help him clean up.

After awhile, the food was already cooked. Beomgyu split it up, placing a few rice cakes in a tupperware and pouring it with the right amount of sauce. Then, placing the others on a plate for his mom and their breakfast. "Lets eat first." Then they started eating, after that, they left a note on the fridge.

"Mom is still into deep slumber especially when its cold, she sleeps peacefully." Beomgyu said and wore his jacket and boots, Yeonjun borrowed one of Beomgyu's oversized hoodie and it fit him just right size, also borrowing pants and just wore slippers. "Yeah, we should get going or the rain will get heavier." He said opening an umbrella.

Both boys are now inside the taxi, driving to Fleiden High School where Yuna is currently studying at, Beomgyu was so excited to see her. Even if they fight and argue a lot, he still ofcourse loves his sister, that's what siblings are for anyways. After the ride, they arrived at the school, the school was huge and wide, the gates were turquoise blue.

"Can't believe she gets to study in a such gallant school." Beomgyu huffs as Yeonjun held hom close under the umbrella, "Well if you studied in a such gallant school, you won't meet us." Yeonjun says, by 'us' he meant their volleyball team. Beomgyu smiles and is thankful to meet them ofcourse, they helped him, especially Yeonjun.

"Well then, lets go!" Beomgyu said with a joyous and bright voice, they walked towards the security guard who was standing near the gate while doing something with his phone. "Excuse me, sir. I'm here for my sister to give this to her."

"Huh?" The guard said and removed his earphones, Beomgyu felt stupid not noticing it. "I'm here for my sister, I'm gonna give this to her." He said showing a lunchbox with tteokbokki inside. "What do you mean?" He asks again, still not getting what Beomgyu said as to their guess.

"We don't want to intrude their Saturday classes, so, can you deliver it to her later on? Her name in Shin Yuna." Beomgyu said and handed it to him, the guard then started laughing at them like they're some clowns or hilarious persons.

"Ah, kids, are you high or something?" He chuckles and wipes his tears from laughing, "There is no such things as Saturday classes here in Fleiden."

"W-What?"

[🐈]
Any thoughts to where Yuna went?