~Chapter 1- Donald Na x Grey Yeon~

White Mamba - Grey Yeon;

- First-year at Eujang High School

- Graduate of Byuksan Middle school

- 159 cm (5'2)

- 110 pounds

Donald Na stared down at the sheet of paper on his desk with a bemused expression. He asked his right-hand man, Kingsley Kwan, to do research on Eujang's very own and very new, White Mamba. Donald himself never really bothered with anyone from the shit show that is Eujang but that White Mamba had made quite the name for himself and had done so in a very short amount of time, much like Donald himself had all those years back.

Kingsley (Who is usually a very courageous man) couldn't bring himself to even meet those crimson eyes that held so much intensity. He knew what he did wrong - When Donald Na asks for a name, he wants a face to match but the fucking moron Kwan paid to do the research for him got his ass handed to him when the white mamba heard the sound of his phone snapping. Kingsley inwardly winced at the memory of the guy's beaten form, he would of went and got a picture himself if it wasn't for the fact that Donald had come to him asking for the information sooner than he anticipated.

Donald couldn't help (and didn't even try to stop) the sadistic smirk that made way to his face at the sight of Kingsley Kwan's shaking form, He enjoyed knowing he was the reason for the tall man's fear, but he was still pissed at the fact Kingsley failed him. Instead of asking Kwan what he wanted to know, Donald just raised his left eyebrow and that was enough to make Kingsley start explaining,

"I am sorry, the bastard I sent to get photos was beaten up by white mamba himself, I was planning on getting photos after school - Yeon goes to a cram school at Noryangjin and I was going to get photos of him them as he always leaves at exactly 6:30 pm with two associates but you, well you...Ehm..." Kingsley wasn't an idiot and knew not to say that Donald Na interrupted him but he couldn't find another way to word it properly without coming off as disrespectful, Luckily for him, Donald Na began to speak,

"Interrupted you? I do believe I gave you an entire week to get information and all you give me is this? I could have found out all of this in an hour, but I was willing to forgive you because all I really care about is his face, but you couldn't even get me a simple picture, Useless bastard. I will do it myself! you are dismissed, get the fuck out of my face," Those words matched with a glare, Kingsley was on the verge of pissing himself but managed to keep it in, he gave a low bow and darted out of the room.

Donald Na spun in his chair to soak up the view of the city, he enjoyed the beautiful things in life and although most of it was the scenery like the one in front of him, it was enough to calm him. 'white mamba, he finishes his cram school at 6:30 pm? I am pretty sure Kingsley was at least useful enough to write down Yeon's walk home,' Donald Na pauses for a moment to turn back around and reread Grey Yeon's files and he could feel the laughter creeping up his throat, 'he always makes a stop at naiteu Kape café? I guess I will be meeting him there.' He thought to himself as he threw his head back laughing at the thought of beating the bastard who is bothering him so much that he, Donald Na, himself has to go out just to find out what he looks like.

-Grey Yeon's Location-

Grey hummed in agreement as Rowan took note of how the nights were getting cooler and they should start bringing scarfs. Grey always hated the cold; it was because of his thin frame that he felt the cold more than the average person because of the lack of body fat to heat him up. The group continued walking in silence all huddling up closer to one another for body warmth until they came to the end of the street where they all go in different directions, Grey waved goodbye to both Eugene and Rowan as they split up.