IX

I'm not going to let you wait no more!

On with the story!

I love you

-G.Chu

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next day came early as expected. The sun shines brightly and it woke you up.

You rub your eyes open and stretch before slowly sitting up. You yawn a bit and look around you. You look up but you didn't see the guy you met last night.

You stand up to search for that guy.

'He isn't here. Maybe outside?"

When you reach the opening of the cave...

"BOO!"

Out of instinct you slap the person.

" Ow!"

" why are you upside down?! And why did you have to surprise me?!"

" not even a sorry?" He sits up before landing perfectly on the ground.

" hey it's your fault for surprising me. It should be you who's saying sorry and not me," he laughs a bit and smiles. More like his eyes smiled since he was wearing a mask.

" you're so cute to play with butterfly. So are you hungry?," he asked.

" I think I burdened you enough. I'll eat when I arrive at my friend's house. Thank you for letting me stay the night," you smile at him. He stares at you for a bit and avoided his gaze at you. He clears his throat before speaking.

" about that, do you need help getting to town?," he asks.

" yes please," he grabs your hand and the two of you walk. You blush a bit but you didn't mind him holding your hand. Even though this guy can be cocky, but you observe that he can be a gentleman.

" Soobin?," he hums in reply but still kept his eyes ahead.

" why don't you remove your mask?"

" do I need a reason to?," he asks back.

" no but if you just want to wear it then why are still not letting me see your face?," he laughs a bit before glancing at you.

" no need. What if you faint? How am I suppose to know where you want to go?,".and there goes his cocky self. You stop walking and so did he.

" c'mon butterfly. We're not flying anytime soon. So move those feet of yours or we won't get there on time," you avert your eyes anywhere but him.

" hey don't be like that. I was just joking around," you still don't look at him then sighs loudly.

" fine. I apologize butterfly now smile for me okay?," you look at him and see that he's waiting for you to smile but you glare.

" you're quite a hard one butterfly," he states and you just hum in reply.

" so what village are we going?"

You still didn't want to go back to Beomgyu's house. You need a bit more time and the event still shook you up.

As to Hueningkai, he might be in the castle. As if the guards would let you in, they're cautious so they might not let you in.

And Taehyun? You didn't trust the guy enough for you to stay there. Yes, you pleaded the Head Knight to make you stay with him but guessing on his words you have doubts about Taehyun.