1, Greetings, my lady

Bubba's POV

On my way to class on his first day I was super nervous. My first class was science with Mr. Petrikov. I stumbled around in the hallways trying to find the right room. Why does the school campus maps always have to be so useless.

I finally found the right room and walked in. Most the other students where already there and I seated myself next to a girl in a blue sweater and a bunny cap with a little blonde hair falling out.

"Hi, I'm Fionna", she said, not shy at all.

"I am Bubba, pleasure to meet you", I said and shook her hand.

"What fancy language you have", she said in what seemed to be a imitation of a British accent. She chuckled.

We ended up talking throughout the whole class, which was odd to me as I'm is usually rather shy. But something made it so easy to talk to her. Maybe it was the fact that she's really outgoing.

~~Lunch~~

"You know what. I completely forgot to pay attention when they were going through peoples names", Fionna said as the lunch lady stacked her plate with mashed potatoes and meatballs.

"Yeah, I don't think I catched a single one of our peers names", I replied and the lunch lady took my plate. "No meatballs please, I'm a vegetarian" She grunted and shook her head as she was handing the plate back.

As I turned around to find a place to sit I bumped my shoulder into a purple haired boy. "Pardon me, I apologize", I said, but they boy gave me a face and continued walking.

"He was in our math class right?" Fionna asked and sat down at an empty table.

"I'm not sure. I think he was", I replied glad I didn't spill anything.

Fionna took a big bite, "Oh yeah, by the way, do you have any other friends here?"

I looked down at the table, "No, not really. You?"

"Yeah, in fact there they are", she said and pointed at two people walking towards us.

A boy with long silver gray hair, a black hoodie and black jeans. And a girl with white and yellow hair, and a similar coloured dress.

"This is Cake and Momo. Guys this is Bubba, he's here so I don't have to thirdweel you guys anymore", Fionna said playfully.

We talked and got to know each other and the rest of the day finished quickly. I had some classes with the others two where Fionna wasn't, so that was nice.

After school I got home and crashed into bed.