Quinn felt shock pulse her being. The seemingly endless void she was in stirred with another presence. It was so small, yet felt extremely powerful in the nothingness she was trapped in. It had to be Jotaro, which created even more questions in her mind. Still, the woman tried with every fiber and cell in her body to move a muscle. If the delinquent somehow figured it out, she had to as well.

"Huh?" DIO gasped, watching Jotaro's fingers lightly twitch. To him, this was an extremely large surprise. It was definitely not a pleasant one either. Feeling threatened by the sudden movement, the vampire flew away from the teen in the school uniform. Somehow, he didn't notice the body of Quinn Forester was completely nonexistent. "What? He just moved! He... Impossible! His finger just moved! It can't be..." Staring at Star Platinum with horror, DIO let out an agonized expression. "They're... the same?"

Turning to where Quinn was last sensed, an overwhelming feeling of confusion and anger ran through DIO's brain. He had just realized that the battered and bruised young woman who was on the sidewalk was nowhere to be seen. She definitely had not ran away, so how?

Both DIO and Quinn wanted the answer to that question.

Feeling the world around her return, Quinn inhaled a sharp breath as she quickly summoned Hypatia once more. She did not want to end up almost falling to her death like earlier. Still, the young woman withheld many questions. She wondered why her Stand would disperse after DIO resumed time. The feeling she felt when the current of time was stopped completely was indescribable as well. She felt like she were time itself, a current flowing in the continuum of space.

Jotaro and Quinn turned to DIO as time resumed. In particular, the delinquent in the black school jacket eyed the vampire with blood thirst and a want for vengeance. His aqua marine eyes were almost terrifying. The pain and anger swarming in his orbs was insane, some would say it was even the first time they had seen that much emotion from him.

"Could you two see me?" DIO questioned, glaring daggers at the duo. His tone had flipped from cocky to extremely serious. It was obvious that the vampire felt extremely threatened. That feeling further progressed as Jotaro and Quinn stayed silent, staring straight at the monster before them. Their eyes held different emotions. Quinn's were stirring with a faint feeling of grief, but were now overpowered with wonder and questions. Jotaro's were cold with ferocity, carrying the death of their comrades within their tattered hearts. "I asked if you could see me, vermin scum!"

"Who knows?" Jotaro stated, causing Quinn's tired eyes to flicker with confusion. In all honesty, she had thought the teen was aware of his movement. Yet, the clashing emotions in the delinquent's eyes contradicted the young woman's thought. "I don't know what your talking about, DIO."

Swallowing the uncertainty in her voice, the questioning in Quinn's eyes disappeared. The emotion she previously held disappeared, swiftly developing into a planning state. If she revealed she could see and feel every motion DIO took when time stopped for some reason, he would surely find a way to stop her. She had to feel the current of time once more, and somehow manage to move through it.

Jotaro suddenly flew off with Star Platinum, the pure energy the vampire and delinquent created propelling him to wherever he wished. The young woman blasted off with Hypatia in pursuit, not knowing what move the teen would make next. He was very unpredictable, reminding Quinn of a raging current in the sea. Wind whipped through the girl's platinum locks, each strand dancing in the violent breeze.

Luckily for Quinn, DIO had not been able to grab an understanding of what just happened to her. From his point of view, the young woman did not exist in the frozen void. Her presence was still booming with vibrancy, but her physical state was unknown. This angered him, due to the young woman ruining many of his plans prior. He could only pulse in pure hatred as he thought of the three days he spent lost in the space of his jumbled mind. Firing after the fleeing duo, he gritted his fangs. "If you can move the same way as my The World, let me see you moving!" He yelled towards Jotaro.