Ch. 2

"Here we are" Matt says as we drive through the stone gate and onto the campus
I stare out the window like a child who is in a candy store, with my nose almost pressed against the glass. The campus looks just as beautiful and intimidating as it did on the online brochures. 
As I gaze out I see hundreds of parents hugging and kissing their children goodbye, clusters of freshmen, and those few kids who are completely lost and confused. 
I'm sure Matt senses how nervous I am, but he chooses to keep his mouth shut.
The orientation was short as a well dressed middle aged woman gives us our dorm keys and sends us off on our way. I know Matt and I now have to separate for a while to get ourselves all sorted out, but I don't really want to be left alone in this gigantic building. I force myself to stop being such a baby and part with him and go start looking for my room. 
C12 Hallway B, C12 Hallway B, C12 Hallway B...
I keep repeating to myself with my key in one hand and luggage in the other. 
As I fumble with my keys while rushing through the B hallway, a chest rapidly presses against my head out of nowhere which causes one of my bags to fall out of my hand from surprise.
Great, I haven't even made it to my room and I'm already bumping into people. 
I lift my head up to see the identity of the person I so clumsily bumped into.
Its a guy.
Although there is something off about him.. His eyes are a deep and cold void and his face is tense and emotionless. He is wearing a black shirt and tight black jeans. His brown hair is slightly long and a mess. 
"Stop staring at me" he says breaking through my thoughts
"Oh sorry," I look down in embarrassment "I didn't mean to bump into you"
He sighs and picks up my bag and hands it over to me
"Its alright. Just watch where you're fucking going next time" he says lowly 
His voice sends a little chill down my spine. He doesn't have to be so harsh about this. 
"Right" I say slightly annoyed
Its my first day and this strange guy is already being rude to me. He stares at me for a brief second and then pushes past me and turns at the corner. 
As I approach my door I realize that guy was just casually in the girl's dorm area.
Rude and visiting girls in their rooms on the first day. I should definitely keep away from him..

*Hi hello. I hope you're liking the story so far. Keep in mind, the story is very low key at the moment since it is only the beginning. Trust me a lot will happen in chapters to come. Don't forget to vote and maybe even comment??? xx :)