Chapter 12- Better Left Unsaid

Y/N

It's my day off, and as I always do... I harvest the fresh strawberries in our backyard...

"Mom! The strawberries are here, what should I do next?" I asked my mom.

"Come here, Y/N." she said.

I come near to her.

"Put this flower to your hair, it fits you!" she said as she hold my hand,

"Mom! Please, I am not a child anymore!" I complained.

"Please for me, this something I want to tell you!" she said, "This is the reason why I want to put this flower to you!"

"Then tell me so I could understand."

"It's about your grandmother...

(***)

'Long time ago, when me and your grandmother used to play this things... She said I am the most beautiful girl in the world but I always refused and one day we got a fight about it... After that, she went in to the war... Your grandmother is the strongest shinobi in our clan but that day she never came back and I am really sad about that... I wished to turned back time...'

(***)

"So that's why I am putting this precious flower on your head... I want to make this moment precious... You'll never know me or someone will be erased in this world... So make everything precious."she explained.

"Sorry mom for being mean to you." I apologised.

"It's okay!" She smiled, "now you get up and we need those strawberries."

She said as she put the flower on my hair.

As I rushed, I bumped into someone.

"Sorry!" I apologised as I pick up the strawberries.

"It's okay." he said. He sounded like a 'he'.

We picked all the strawberries, and I looked up and to see it was him and his siblings.

"Hi Lord Kazekage!" I bowed, "Sorry, but I need to go."

He grabbed my arm

"Again, did I do something wrong?" he asked.

I paused to think what I am going to say.

"You shut me out last, last night when I saw you on your roof, did I do something wrong or I did I say something wrong?" he asked.

I paused and looked down to think of what to say.

"What? Answer me!" he yelled.

"Do you want me to tell the truth?" I asked him, tears streaming.

"Yes!" he answered.

"I am avoiding you because I love you!" I cried.

He was shocked.

"I don't want to get hurt. Everytime I see you, it makes me feel we will never have a chance have a chance to be together!" I yelled with tears falling, "I guess it is right that I should avoid you, forget all of me and I will forget all about you, like we are strangers."

I pause for a minute to see him... Tears are falling are also falling on him.

"So I can forget all the pain you've caused me, I said this is the end. So goodbye, Gaara!" I said pretending to smile.

I walked away when he spoke.

"Wait, Y/N." he said with tears falling also.

"No, Gaara. Stop, I don't want to see myself hurt everynight. I am sorry."

I walked away far for him but pain really cuts deeper...

"What's wrong, Y/N?" mom asked.

"Nothing mom, it's just that..." I said as I wiped my tears.

"It's just?"

"I just can't control myself to tell all the pain I have..." I cry more

"Y/N, it's okay at least after that you not suffer pain anymore!" Mom conforted me.

"I thought I am never gonna be like this now I am having a crush to someone all but I guess I was wrong I still love him!"

I never expect this to happen, I thought I am over with him. I hate you Gaara because you made me love you...

I think I'll never love you again.