Chapter 2- The Kazekage

Y/N POV

"This is the day, the Kazekage is coming..." I said to myself "What should I do?" I sighed.

"Y/N, get up!!! You're getting late! The Kazekage is coming!" My mother said.

"Coming!" I said while getting off the bed.

I quickly ran to the confort room,and as soon as I finish, I dress up.

(...)

"He's coming!" Tenten exclaimed.

"Well, are you ready?" Ino asked her.

"Hey guys, why are you all nervous? He is still the Gaara we know. He became the Kazekage but still he is still the same." Naruto explained

"Yeah!" Kiba said

"He's here..." Tsunade-sama murmured loud enough for us to hear.

"Welcome, Kazekage." We all greeted and bow.

"Hi." he said plainly.

"Oh my! He is still handsome as ever!" I said to myself.

"Y/N? Are you okay? Do you have a fever?" Temari felt my head and neck.

"No, I don't have." I answered, turning back to reality.

"They why are you all red?"she asked me curiously.

"Because it was kind of hot in my room... I wore thick clothes, to be exact." I made an excuse.

"Alright then, Y/N... you seem pretty to your look now than before." Kankuro said

"Really? I didn't notice." I said cluelessly while scratching the back of my head.

"You really changed, Y/N. You've become beautiful. Right, Gaara?" Temari turned to Gaara.

He just nodded.

Okay, I'm probably getting red again.

Gaara POV

"You really changed, Y/N. You've become beautiful. Right Gaara?" Temari said.

I was shocked with those words came out of Temari's mouth... But really she become beautiful for what she is now.

"Okay then, let's go to my office, we have to disscuss something. I'll give you a time to bonding with each other later." Tsunade-sama appeared suddenly.

Even though I become the Kazekage, I still call her "Sama" sign of respect.

"Let's go." Temari said.

"See you later guys." Kankuro yelled.

While we are walking.

I can't stop think about Y/N. Why I've become like this... I shook my head at the thought, Gaara you have Therese now, stop thinking about Y/N.

"Gaara, are you okay? Is there something wrong?" Temari asked me.

"No, this is nothing." I answered her.

"Hmm." She murmured.

(...)

"I am glad you arrive safely," Tsunade-sama said. "Let's proceed. The reason that I ask you to come here is the Chunin Exams are going to be held here. And I want the Kazekage to watch the 'Genins' how they performe well... Is that okay to you, Gaara?" Tsunade-sama asked

"It's alright with me." I replied back.

"Alright there is no problem, DISSMISS." Tsunade-sama added, "But, before that, any questions?"

"I have. Lady Tsunade, when is the Chunin Exam?" Temari asked her.

"5 days before now, don't worry you will have time with your friends." Tsunade-sama replied.

(...)

"I was planning a sleep over with others." Temari suggested.

"I'm in," Kankuro said. "I want to know more about Y/N."

"Haha. Me too." Temari replied "Are you in, Gaara?"

"Okay, I'm in." I replied.

Maybe Kankuro is right... I have to know more about Y/N as a friend.

---
Quite long... Hehe... Hope u like it. :)

-Ainz