- four

wednesday

hyunjin and jeongin roamed around the mall, looking for some clothing stores and hoping to see a clothing stores that sells costumes for cosplays. they finally found one finding a uniform that has the same design as yandere chan and senpai's.

"jeongin, look! this uniform has the same design as yandere chan!" hyunjin said as he showed jeongin the uniform.

"it does! let me try it. oh and i found this japanese uniform too, for male of course. try it out and i'll try this!" jeongin gave the uniform he found and took the other uniform that hyunjin was holding.

he went straight to the dressing room and changed to the uniform. jeongin peeked out of the dressing room to see hyunjin standing a few feet away from him, wearing the uniform that he saw.

 jeongin peeked out of the dressing room to see hyunjin standing a few feet away from him, wearing the uniform that he saw

jeongin called out 'hyunjin', loud enough for the older to hear. hyunjin walked over to the boy, who was peeking from the dressing room. jeongin saw him and went outside of the dressing room.

the older walked closer to the boy and his widened his eyes in shock. he looks so cute! hyunjin thought and smiled.

"hey! can you stop staring at me like that! do i look really ugly in this?" jeongin tip-toed and poked the taller's cheek.

"uh, yeah. definitely. you look ugly in everything." hyunjin lied and rolled his eyes playfully.

jeongin stomped on his foot, making hyunjin to return his foot and hiss. he groaned. "why did you do that?! it fucking hurts!"

"answer me seriously, long-legged dramatic bitch!" jeongin replied, crossing his arms. "ugh, fine! you look decent!" hyunjin answered and dat by a nearby chair.

"oh, good,"

"you didn't really have to answer, i know i look good in everything." jeongin chuckled.