7

A/N: Im gonna skip a year....so August and Kiara are married. Christina and Chresanto are both almost 2. Kiara has been seeing a therapist for abiut 5 months and talking about Chresantos apperance.

Kiara

I was in the waiting room. I need to talk about me seeing chresanto. I havent really seen him. I did see him this morning when i was brushing my teeth. I looked in the mirror and he was behind me he smiled then walked away. My thoughts were interupted by the therapist calling my name. I got up and followed her to the back. We went in a room and she sat me in a chair.

"how you feeling??"

"Um good" i smiled and she returned it

"So hows ur husband and kids??"

"August got a full time job at a studio he works with real big rappers and sometimes allow august to sing with them....chresanto and christina will be 2 in a week"

"They grow up so fast"

"Tell me about it"

"Have you been under any stress???"

"Um yeah a little....i have 2 jobs. I am a bartender at Magic....and i am a cashier at Forever 21. So having 2 jobs puts some stress on me and then i have the kids and august when i get home"

"When is the last time you seen chresanto??"

"I seen him this morning when i was brushing my teeth....i looked in the mirror and he was there...he looked at me and smiled then walked away"

"When was he killed??"

"He wasnt killed...he died from AIDs and that was about 2 years ago" a small tear slipped from my eye

"How was yalls relationship??"

"Amazing...he was so sweet, funny, kind, and romantic. We went on a few trips together....we had a few arguments but they werent bad. Then i found out i was pregnant with the twins. Then we got into this big agrument and i moved away and met August. Then one day when i went to take the kids to see there dad. I found out he was dead." I put my head in my hands and cried. Nikki got up and hugged me to comfort me. I finally stopped crying and she finished asking questions. After that i was done. I went to my car and got in starting it up. Halfway home i felt a hand slide ontop of mine. I looked in the passenger seat and Chresanto was looking at me. I pulled the car over and looked at him then put my head on the steering wheel.

"Hes not there....im dreaming" I whispered to myself

"Babygirl....your not dreaming so believe it"

I clenched onto the steering wheel. Hearing his voice brought back alot of memories. I started crying. I missed his voice. I looked at him. He wiped my tears. I could feel him. He smiled his nice pretty white smile.

"Are you a ghost??"

"No..."

"A spirit??"

"No....baby im real"

I pushed him away from me.

"But i went to ur funeral....you have AIDs"

"I staged it....I did have AIDs but im treated....After they told me i had a few weeks to live i took treatments and therapy...and it went away....and i moved to Flordia....then went back to California....i ran into prince and told him what i did. I found out Craig moved to Pennsylvania and Ray moved to Mississippi. But yeah then i moved here and i found you."

I nodded taking all this in.

"How did u get in my house and car??"

"You always sleep with your window open and you always leave your car doors unlocked"
He smirked

"How did u get in the passenger seat???"

He laughed

"Your blind asf.....i was sitting here the whole time"

I laughed at how stupid i am.

"How is my son and daughter um??"

I rolled my eyes

"Christina Romelo August and Chresanto Lorenzo August....how do you forget their names???"

"I havent been in their lives for 3 years...."

"Um almost 2"

"Oh...can i see a picture???"

I nodded getting my phone out and putting in my password and going to my pictures....i showed him cj and christina.

"I like your lock screen....you havent changed it yet....you didnt change your password either...0723 my birthday....but they are all grown up and chrissy is beautiful and cj is so cute" i smiled

"She looks just like you....beautiful"

I smiled and blushed at what he said. He got up and opened the door.

"Well im gonna let you go...nice talking to you beautiful...."

He kissed my cheek and got out. He started walking away then stopped. He turned around.

"Oh beautiful ring"

"Thank you"

I smiled and looked down at it. I started up the car and drove home. This has been a long ass day.

Looks like Chresanto faked it. Lol yall thought i wouldnt be able to make a sequel. I did and hes back. But anyway how yall like it. Ill ptobably update tomarrow or the day after. Thanks vote and comment....plz

-vanna