5

Kiara

I sat up in bed and slapped the hell out of August making him instantly wake up. He looked at me with a what the fuck look.

"what the hell??" he asked pissed but i didnt care

"why is she still calling your phone August??"

"I dont know kiara....I cant control what she does'

"I am aware of that baby...."

I turned the other way and tryed to fight my tears but they came out anyway I turned and looked back at him with my eyes filled with tears.

"but you can stop it from happening....block her or get a new phone....I cant keep thinking about you cheating on me August"

"but that is all you can bring up...I said sorry I know what I did was wrong and that was the only thing I did wrong in this relationship...I didnt mean to hurt you"

August stood up and started playing hold you down and got down infront of me and started singing 

"All you've been thinking about

Do anything you want and let emotion rule your mind

And now you say you dream about doing it anyway

Oh yeah, just tell me where it's on your mind (on your mind)

Sit in my whip and see the stars (and see the stars)

Show me just who you are (show me just who you are)

You know I really hold you down (hold you down)

And when you not around (when you not around)

I'll hold you down

(I'm the one gon' hold you down)

I'm on my way

(I'm the one be rolling up in that Bentley truck)

(Cause I'm old enough)

Want you here right now

(You the one that got all the needs)

(Give me all of you or all of me)

I'm on my way

(I'm the one that's gon' hold you down)

(I'm the one gon' hold you down)"

He looked into my eyes for a minute and smiled. He pulled a box out of his pocket and opened it showing a sparkling engangment ring. He didnt even have to ask I immediatly said yes and he smiled. He put the ring on my finger and picked me up and hugged me tight. When he finally put me down my whole facial expression changed. I felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up everything. When I was done I rinsed out my mouth and wiped my mouth. I looked under the sink and grabbed a at home pregnancy test. August walked in the bathroom and looked at me then my hands then back at me with a weird look.

"I dont feel good kiara"

Thats how you know I am pregnant. When a woman gets pregnant the man also has symptoms. I giggled a little and put the pregnancy test back. I already know I am. I looked at August and smiled. I gave him a kiss. I heard crying. I walked into the twins room and grabbed Christina. August came in the room and took her from me. 

"go rest baby...I dont wont you to put you or the baby under stress"

I nodded and looked at him

"what??"

"you are going to be an amazing dad"

he smiled and looked down at christina

"oh and we are leaving at like 12 tonight to go back to cali"

He nodded and continued to rock christina back to sleep. I swear I love this man. I went downstairs and my mom was sitting on the couch. I instantly smiled. She turned around and looked me up and down. Her eyes stopped on my hand and her jaw dropped. She got up and ran towards me. She pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek. 

"I am so happy for you...when is the wedding??"

"I dont know...we are going back to cali tonight"

"aww okay baby...you look like you gained a little"

I smiled hard and she grined. 

"aww I am having another grandchild??"

I nodded

"well I got to go to work I will see you later"

"Okay mom love you"

"Love you too"

I hugged her and she walked out of the house. I sat down on the couch. August came downstairs and sat beside me. He pulled me on his lap so I was facing him. He kissed me and looked in my eyes and smiled.

"I an so glad I found someone like you"

I smiled at what he said. He