creator,devil and dragon

They looked out the window of the gremory train and saw what the house of gremory owned it was very beautiful and issei kinda liked it but he sensed something was wrong and the train came to a complete stop which made everyone crash into each other with kiba head on issei butt. Kiba got up and saw where his head was and his face turned red and he looked at issei who gave no emotion and then. A flash engulfed everyone and they fell into the void and issei followed kiba. They all woke up and they saw they were somewhere else.
Asia: where are we?
Gasper: don't know.
Kiba: it looks like force teleportation
Koneko:I don't see rias nor azazel
Akeno: weird I don't see issei
Issei: I'm right here
They looked and issei was setting in kiba shoulder
Then they heard a growl and so a creature
Kiba: a dragon!
Issei saw them attack the dragon but issei looked at the dragon with a passive look.
He saw the dragon reflect kiba sword of betrayal and xenovia durandel. Issei decided to join and summoned the boosted gear. Then issei opened his hand and a red magic circle appeared

Issei began to chantIssei:tsu ka mu stratu du congra vo fra draga vo golish truss flisco!After that chant a red arua and light engulfed everyone and a dragon appeared

Issei:tsu ka mu stratu du congra vo fra draga vo golish truss flisco!
After that chant a red arua and light engulfed everyone and a dragon appeared. They looked at it but it seemed that the dragon that was attacking them seemed to know who that was. Issei for the first time smiled and pointed at the purple dragon.
Issei: draig take down tannin!
Draig: the red dragon emperor is back bitch's!
This caught rias peerage off guard here was the Welsh dragon himself. And issei said tannin they didn't know who tannin was.
Draig attacked tannin and was winning Intel they heard a voice.
Azazel: alright that's enough!
Rias peerage and issei looked behind the dragon and saw rias and azazel
Issei put his hand out and draig was absorbed back into the boosted gear.
Axazel:hey issei how did you manged to summon draig out of the boosted gear?!
They looked at issei and wondered then tannin said
Tannin:I am also interested as well
Issei huffed and said in a emotionless voice
Issei:have you forgotten I am the child of the creator of the ominverse I can do anything.
Azazel:I guess I should have seen that coming anyway tannin hear was testing all of you hear
Issei:he was also holding back on everyone Intel I brought out draig but good thing I put a barrier up so that no body else could feel his presence.
Axazel:I'm surprised I didn't see any changes nor feel it?
Issei pointed to the sky and shot a beam of light and they saw it hit something but no explosion but they saw the barrier show up but then disappear.
Issei: as you can see it was invisible
(Scene change the baths)
Everyone was in a public baths with the girls being higher up.
Issei:azazel during this training I will also be helping but more with kiba since he will need help with his omniverse scared gear
Azazel:alright but will you do any kind of training?
Issei thought for a second and thought for a bit and looked azazel.
Issei:perhaps but I don't need to my only focus is how to teach kiba to use that sword and how to use its power. True it can kill any race and destroy scared gears but it can also kill its user if it thinks he or she is not worthy even if I said they were.
Azazel was beyond shocked
Azazel: but I assumed that sword was   solely bound to kiba and only him except you of course.
Issei:aah~ I guess Vyrsa didn't say everything huh?
Azazel was puzzled by this.
Issei saw his reaction so he sign and looked at azazel
Issei:everything vyrsa said is true but she didn't say everything that sword cam do so much more than destroy scared gears and kill all races it can even destroy planets and can fuel to user with true ultimate power it even utilizes curses and has some commandments I implanted in it.
Azazel didn't know what to say
Issei:with some of the advance techniques it can destroy the plants like a single slash could split it in half. And by fueling the user I mean it collects magic even from the enemies that he kills or beaten like lets say he beats a stray devil it takes and absorbs the magic that the stray uses and turns it into pure energy and storing it. The sword can cut threw spells and absorbs magic attack base spells and shatter barriers but if kiba manages to master that sword he could crack the  realm seals I've put with all the universes so that none of you meet. Not only that the curses that it contains can make you lose your life force in a single second and the other curses can do other things but the three commandments I put are called love,silence,and truth. Truth makes it so if you like you turn to stone and it can also stop magic from working for 1 minute. Love makes it so anyone who shows negative feelings towards you can no longer fight and it can also be used as a technique called jewel of love which basically forms a ball in your hand and basically turns into a huge cloud and shoots beams of all matter of elements that piece you anywhere on your body and instead of pain and suffering you get pleasure and sleepiness Intel you bleed to death last is silence if you hide your emotions in you your my voice is silence and can never speak again. The commandment can turn the sword into a scythe and if it slices you it seals your magic. The only way to break it is if you have a strong will or a high magic power than the wielder.
Azazel was both fascinated and Disturbed by what issei just told him if that was true he didn't need to worry of the commandment of silence but the other two and the curses and other abilities he would need to keep a close eye on.
Issei:oh and if you plan on watching how that sword works in going to put a barrier around so we don't get disturbed.
And with that issei gets up and walks over to kiba and gasper with kiba and gasper blushing and issei talking to them and telling kiba the same thing that he told azazel which shocked both kiba and gasper.
Kiba:issei are you sure I'm worthy if such power?
Issei:I know you are but don't let it go to your head you've managed to entertain me and keep me amused abd made feel emotions for the first time in my life so don't disappoint me.
Issei got up again and open a rift and they could see a black/red/purple/blue and gold color changing everytime and issei went threw and closed it and arrived at his home and stretched
?:so had fun in the underworld in universe dxd?
Issei looked behind him and saw his mother the creator of the universe with me cheerful smile
Issei released he was naked snapped his fingers and clothes reappeared on his body and gave his mother a emotionless look but he showed some emotion.
Issei:good to see you to mother how are you?
This shocked her but made her start flowing with tears he own child had started to show emotions to her she would have to thank that boy for bring out the emotions her child issei was lacking.