"Hank turned that radar installation into a transmitter. It's designed to amplify brain waves, so it could enhance your telepathic powers, help us find other mutants for our division." The man in black explains.

"What if they don't want to be found by you?" Erik struts in much time our surprise.

"Erik. You decided to stay." Charles happily states.

"If a new species is being discovered, it should be by its own kind. Charles, Y/n and I find the mutants. No suits." Erik states and I smile, he included me.

"First of all, that's my machine out there. Second of all, much more importantly, this is Charles' decision. Charles is fine with the CIA being involved. Isn't that right?" The man asks us.

"No. I'm sorry, but I'm with Erik. We'll find them alone." Charles states.

"What if I say no?" The man threatens.

"Then, good luck using your installation without me." Charles responds.

"Well, we do have her..." The man points at me.

"No." Charles cuts him off. "I'll do it." He states.

" I, uh... I call it Cerebro." Hank enters the conversation. "As in the Spanish for "brain."

"Yes." Charles and I respond.

"Okay, so, uh, the electrodes connect Charles to the transmitter on the roof. When he picks up a... mutant, his brain sends a signal through a relay, and then coordinates of their location are printed out here." Hank explains.

"You designed this?" Raven asks in amazement.

"Yeah." Hank blushes as Charles puts the device on his head.

"What an adorable lab rat you make, Charles." Erik taunts.

"Erik!" I snap earning a shrug from him.

"Don't spoil this for me, Erik." Charles answers.

"Oh. I've been a lab rat. I know one when I see one." Erik argues.

"Me too Erik, and this is not it." I snap causing everyone to go silent, since no one knows my past. The fact that my parents experimented on me.

"Okay. Great." Hank begins turning the machine on.
"You sure we can't shave your head?" Hank asks him and we all chuckle.

"Don't touch my hair." Charles comments. The machine turns on and Charles begin to scream and Erik and I run and grab him. He finally steadies himself and he finds some of the mutants. The coordinates are being types down and once we have a list, we get on the move.

"Goodbye Raven, it shouldn't be too long, and of course you have Hank while we are gone." I wink at her and she giggles. Charles goes up and hugs her.

"Goodbye Raven, be good while we are gone." Charles gently advises. We leave them and take a car to a strip club.

"You have got to be kidding me." I look at the boys.

"We are not." Charles exclaims.

"You know you can stay in the car." Erik points out.

"No, no, I'm coming." I respond, taking Charles's hand out of the car. We enter a building full of smoke and dancing women. We take a seat at the bar while Erik orders drinks.

"I'm going to need two right now to get through this." I tell Erik and the bartender slides. me another. The girls are dancing all around us. "This is disgusting." I say and get up. "I'm going to the restroom." I say getting up and walking away, after I finish I come out and see Erik holding up  bills, then a girl is taking the boys to a private room. I quickly follow but someone pulls me aside.

"Hey there pretty lady." The man says grabbing me by the waist.

"Oh..I'm not one of them." I fight him.

"That's why I like you." He drunkenly says. I try to pull away again, but his grip tightens. Suddenly Erik walks out of the room and sees me.

"Hey." He states and the guy turns around. Erik punches him in the face, grabs me and we leave. Charles is quickly following us with one of the girls.

"Oh my." Charles exclaims.

"Let's just take her back." I say and we all get in the car on the way back to the facility. Charles grabs my hand in the car. 

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there Y/n, I just didn't know those thoughts were about you." He apologizes.

"It's alright Charles, Erik saw it." I state trying to smile. Once we drop her off, we head out for another, but before we do, Charles stops me by grabbing my arms. He turns me around to face him, his blue eyes looking deeply into my e/c ones.

"I promise I won't let anything like that happen again. I'll protect you." He tries and I sigh.

"Thank you Charles." I say as we continue staring, then I decide to kiss his cheek in a half friendly manner. He begins to blush.

"Ready?" Erik asks us, extending his hand to me. I gladly take it into the car.

"Ready." We reply.