EBYT - I guess it's meant to be, forever you and me. After all.

SORRY SA MGA GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. SABI KO NGA. FEELINGERANG WRITER LANG AKO. HAHAHA!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YEY! Tapos na din sa wakas. Arianne and Sam. Kayo ng bahala. Charot! XD

NAIIYAK AKO!

* * * * *

Arianne's wearing a simple white off shoulder dress. She's holding a bouquet of white roses.

She's glowing while walking down the aisle. Ilang steps lang naman yun papunta sa altar.

The song I Could Fall Inlove by Selena was playing on the background. She could see all the happy faces of the guests. Napakalight at romantic ng atmosphere.

It was so simple and solemn.

The putting of the rings? Done.

Exchanging of Vows? Done.

The priest was about to say the famous line “You may now kiss the bride” when a voice suddenly interrupted.

Itigil ang kasal”

Napanganga siya. Literally.

She's in Chicago right? Then what the hell is that Tagalog line for? Pinaglalaruan ba siya ng kanyang pandinig.

But no!

Stop the wedding.”

Ayun, English na.

Arianne, you can't marry him. Please, you don't love him.”

Ano daw? Oh my God! This is not a dream. She slowly look at the entrance of the chapel.

There she saw him.

Sam.

In flesh. Here in Chicago, Illinois.

He'd grown a stubble. He looked tired.

But that didn't alter his gorgeous look. Kita niyang napatulala ang mga mga babaeng andoon. Nagbulungan ang mga ito na parang kinikilig.

She wanted to scowl at them.

At isagaw ang. “Hey ladies, he's mine.”

Ngunit yung “mine” na sinasabi niya, ay, err, hindi sa kanya nakatingin.

Nagpatuloy ito sa pagsasalita.

Alam kong marami akong kasalanan sa'yo. Sinaktan kita. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry baby. I realized I love you more than Amber. No! I love you. Just you. Only you. God! Mahal na mahal kita. Hindi ko makakaya na mawala ka.”