"Lemme call my best." Autumn said unlocking her phone.

She went to her FaceTime log and clicked on Azura contact to call her. Her shit didn't even ring, so she went to regularly call her.

"Her phone must be dead. Its going straight to voicemail." She said pulling the phone away from her ear.

"I know both of these niggas phones ain't dead. Ace shit went straight to voicemail too." Saint said.

"Lemme try, they like me more than y'all." I shook my head and laughed.

I called Azura phone first, and it said call failed. Once I tried to call Ace his shit didn't ring either.

"Maybe they turned their phones off." Kaliyah suggested.

"Lemme call Meer back." I said seeing that I had a missed call and text from him.

"Wassup bro?" I said once he answered.

"Something happened to my sister. Whats going on down there bro?" He sighed.

"Them niggas really left us and went on a date. I thought we were family." Rah shook his head.

"What you mean? They been gone since about 8, they were going out." I told him.

"Nah some shit happened, I was on the phone and they said somebody was watching them before she hung up." He said.

"This mama right here calling." Autumn said referring to Azura mama.

"Answer it." Saint said, leaving out the kitchen.

"Yes Mama Aub?" Autumn answered.

"Where are y'all at?" She asked sounding distressed.

"We still in Miami ma, whats wrong?" Autumn looked at us.

"The hospital just called me. Azura and Kyaire got in a shoot out." She said, "They finna bring a side out in me I tried to put away now the hell. I'll be down there in the morning."

"Did they say what hospital? We finna go down there now." Autumn stood up.

"I sent you the number." She said, "Hold on this Ameer calling back. Let me know when y'all get there."

"Some shit always popping off at the wrong damn time." Saint shook his head, walking back in tucking his glock.

"Y'all ready?" Autumn stood up.

"Come on." I shook my head, grabbing the keys.

"Ro you not driving the hell." Autumn snatched the keys from me.

"Bro y'all ain't gone get us there quick enough." I smacked my lips.

We walked outside, getting in the car. Autumn ended up driving, since she already had the location.

"We're here for Azura James and Kyaire Davis." Kaliyah told the receptionist.

"Ok, could you have a seat for me? Both patients are in surgery right now, the doctor will be up here shortly." She responded, looking up from her computer.

"Do you know what exactly they had to get surgery for?" Kaliyah sighed.

"No, I'm not sure. You'll have to ask the doctor." She nodded.

She looked down at her computer, and went back to work. Lil baby look stressed, she just need some dick.

I'ma hit her up later.

We walked over to the waiting area, and sat down waiting to hear something back from the doctor. Everyone was at a comfortable silence, just waiting for the doctor; not really knowing what to expect.

All I know is, some weird shit going on right now, and its time for us to get activated.

"How long this shit gone take man?" Saint smacked his lips, "All I know is these muhfuckas better come back to life."

"What? We don't even know if they're dead yet." Rah looked at him.

"My best ain't dead, she a bad bitch. These niggas can't kill her." Autumn said.

"Can y'all be serious for a second?" Kaliyah shook her head, snickering.

"And y'all say I play too much? Yeah ok. Y'all going to hell." I shook my head, laughing.

"Nigga you on the first bus to that bitch." Rah smacked his lips.

"Family of Azura James." The doctor approached us.

We stood up, walking over to him. He looked distressed, and I honestly was just hoping he ain't finna say no bullshit.

"Ms. James is doing fine, and her surgery went well. She was hit in her lower abdomen and arm, we were able to successfully remove both bullets." He nodded.

"Thats my bitch on soul." Autumn nodded, smacking my arm.

"Now Juwanna, you ain't even have to do allat lil trick." I mugged her.

"Stop being ghetto, listen." Kaliyah laughed, pinching us.

"However, the baby did not make it. The bullet that struck her in her abdomen, sent the fetus into traumatic stress, which caused her to lose the baby." She sighed.

"Baby?" Kaliyah blinked.

"She was pregnant?" Autumn face softened.

"Yes, from the looks of it, she seemed to be about 5 weeks pregnant." She nodded with sympathy.

"Is she awake? Did she know?" Saint asked.

"She's still sleep from the surgery." She told us.

"How is Kyaire Davis doing?" I sighed.

"He's still in surgery, we're doing everything we possibly can. I'll be sure to be back with you soon with any updates." She nodded.

"Thanks doc." Rah said, running his hands down his face.

She looked at us one last time before walking away. We went to sit back down, trying to process everything.

Niggas done started a war now.

thoughts?
ideas?

— i missed't y'all🌚 i be trying to stay consistent, but i've been so busy. i'ma try to update at least 2 more chapters by sunday.