Smiles

5:02 p.m - It's the end of time to all worker for getting back home.

Alucard was confused about the girl that came out from his boss office while cried on her faces.

Alucard is on the way to go to his car but he's meet Silvanna on his way so they've walking together and Alucard was asking Silvanna something.

Alucard's POV :

"Silvanna..did you know about the girl that I told you that just happened at boss office today?"

Silvanna's POV :

"She's Granger P.A.But now she's Granger EX-P.A.Did you heard anything curious then?"

Alucard's POV :

"Nothing much.But I've heard the girl talks about someone else..Not sure.."

Silvanna's POV :

"Hmm..now our boss doesn't have a P.A..Who's gonna be his P.A right after this I thoughts.?"

~moving to Granger and Ling's appointment at this evening~

Ling is waiting for Granger at their usual places.

Ling's POV :

"(calls Granger) Hello Granger..where are you?"

Granger's POV :

"(pick up his phone) I'm on my way.."

After 4 minutes,Granger's finally arrived there and Ling ordered 2 drinks for them.

Ling's POV :

"What about it? What will happens to you after this? How would be they?"

Granger's POV :

"Calm down Ling.I just took a sit..(sigh)"

Waiter's POV :

"Here your drinks sir..(smiling)"

Ling's POV :

"Thanks you miss"

The waiter said yur welcome and left.

Ling's POV :

"I know what are you going to do with your enemy..."

Granger's POV :

"That devil is coming over here.."

Ling's POV :

"Also that devil will attacks you at anytime..it's dangerous for us , especially you Granger..we're starts worrying about you"

Granger's POV :

"Do not worry too much about me..I can handle it with that fuck but you guys must be with me whenever I need cz he's the Mafia..we know about it"

Ling's POV :

"Yeah.. we will but why would your ex-P.A can accepted it without thinking..?"

Granger's POV :

"That devil is smart.He knows how to makes a big problems"

Ling's POV :

"Yeah he's smart..and having a big grudges on you without thinking first..that's very smart"

Granger's POV :

"(chuckles) That's very fucking.Now just be careful and get ready for his attacks..I didn't mind if his intentions just want to kill me..just only me cz I can fight for it.Not for you guys.."

Ling's POV :

"We all know he's wrong ..he's bad and you're right and kind boss"

Granger's POV :

"(take a sip of drinks)Hmm..I want to go back home now ..I'm tired"

Ling's POV :

"(remembered something) Oh hey Granger.."

Granger's POV :

"(pay off the drinks) What?"

Ling's POV :

"I want to ask you something about your new worker."

Granger's POV :

"Huh?"

~Alucard's house~

Alucard's POV :

"(he's already took a shower and now he's laying on his bed) He's very handsome guy...manly voices.. his eyes just- (cut off)"

Harith's POV :

"Who are you talking about?"

Alucard's POV :

"(get shocked) N-nothing ! what are doing here huh?"

Harith's POV :

"Wanna spend time with you.. (he's being cute for now)Can I?"

Alucard's POV :

"(smiling) You're so cute ..come here .."

Harith's POV :

"(grinned) I love you brother..(hugging tight Alu)"

Alucard's POV :

"(chuckles and giving kisses on Harith's forehead) I love you too my lil bro"

~

Granger's POV :

"What is it?"

Ling's POV :

"What's his status?"

Granger's POV :

"Single.Why? (sound serious)"

Ling's POV :

"Woah..woah..woah..you looks so serious all of sudden nah? (laughing) What happened to you?"

Granger's POV :

"I didn't get it.What do you mean?"

Ling's POV :

"Yeah for sure..I can see your eyes saying that you had fallen in- (cut off)"

Granger's POV :

"Love?"

Ling's POV :

"Haha..you're being obvious now..you likes him don't you?"

Granger's POV :

"I'm not sure..any reason?"

Ling's POV :

"Look wait ! I know who you are..You stares for him for the first time-"

Granger's POV :

"Yes I am.(serious and leaving)"

Ling's POV :

"Wait what?! Ar-are you serious?..so arrogantly"

_____

Alucard laying on bed (smiling like an idiot thinking about Granger how's perfect he is)

While Granger is driving a car and finally he's smiling.Beautiful smiles ever.. thinking about someone ? Ssshhh you know who.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Huhh..I've writes two part today.Please support me more ..I'm smiling too now I dunno.. just enjoy n stan Alunger !

Thanks reading my story .I'll be back ! Love ya !