Chapter 1

Word Count: 1002
——
Romano was quite happy with how his life was, he lived with his brother Feli and had his boyfriend Spain, but all good things come to a end eventually.
——
3rd POV

Romano was on his way home from the grocery store, his brother had ate all the pasta in the house and then proceeded to start crying when he realized he had.

Romano reached the front door taking out his keys and unlocking the door when he walked in it was quite, but he just figured Italy most have went somewhere 'probably the damn potato bastards place' Romano thought as he walked to the kitchen with the grocery bags. What he saw when he walked in the kitchen though was something he had not expected or wanted to see "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE!" Romano screamed dropping the grocery bags, the two people standing in the kitchen jumped in surprise.

He had walked in on his Boyfriend and his Brother making out, and it was not some accidental kiss. "SOMEONE BETTER EXPLAIN RIGTH NOW DAMMIT" Romano screamed venom in his voice "Lovino I can expla-" Spain was cut off "Don't call me that" Romano said staring Spain straight in the eyes. "It was a accident Romano, a accident" Italy said trying to help, but all it did was make Romano look at him hurt written all over his face.

"Feli can you go to the living room" Romano said looking at his brother "I need to talk to Spain" Romano turned his gaze to glare at Spain, "o-ok" Italy said weakly walking out of the kitchen to the couch.

After a few minutes of silence Romano was the first to speak up "Why?" Romano said looking up at Spain, Spain finally made eye contact with Romano he could see how hurt the Italian was "I-I'm, I should have told you sooner" Spain said looking away from Romano, Romano didn't speak he just waited for Spain to finish explaining "I was going to tell you, I just didn't know how" Spain said scratching the back of his neck nervously.

Romano looked daggers at him "You Didn't Know How To Tell Me A Simple, 'Hey Romano I don't feel the same anymore, oh and I'm now dating your brother now to'" Romano said kind of sarcastically with tears threatening to fall from his eyes "just get out of this house" Romano said weaker then he normally would have, but he was trying not to cry in front of Spain so his voice was weaker.

Spain looked at the Italian "Romano I'm Sor-" Spain was cut off again by Romano "NO I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT, NOW GET OUT DAMMIT" Romano screamed pointing towards the door holding back his tears.

Spain reached out his hand but then brought it back slowly, he walked slowly saying a small 'Sorry' has he walked out the door leaving. Romano walked to his room passing Italy in the leaving room who tried saying sorry so many times, but Romano just ignored him shutting his bedroom door.

Romano fell on his bed backwards "why, why me" he said sitting his arm over his face letting the tears fall. He fall asleep like that after about 15 minutes.

——
A week had passed, Romano was basically trying to avoid his brother it seemed like.

One day however Spain came over trying to say sorry, Romano was going to tell him to go away but Italy stoped him however asking Spain to come inside, Spain walked in and Italy basically drug him to his room immediately.

Romano walked back to his room. After a few hours he started hearing noises through the wall, he tried to ignore it but eventually couldn't.

He got up packing a small bag with some clothes, then debating on where to go "The only person who wouldn't question would probably be the damn potato eater" Romano said to himself, he hated the idea but it was better then France or Prussia.

Romano walked out of the house, getting in the car and driving to Germany's place.
After awhile he pulled up to the house checking the time "Damn it's 10 already" he said to no one in particular, getting out of the car he walked up to the door, he slowly knocked on it debating if this was the right choice or not.

He didn't have a lot of time to think though since the German had opened the door "Romano?" Germany said looking confused as to why the Italian was at his doorstep at this time of night and with a bag.

"Don't ask questions bastard, I just need a place to stay for the night. Or maybe a few days" Romano said walking in mumbling the last part.

"Ok?" Germany still looked confused as he closed the door "why not go to Spain's?" Germany didn't know if it was what he said or just the fact that it was him, but Romano was glaring daggers at him now.

"I Said Don't Ask Questions" Romano said venom leasing his words as he spoke. Germany just looked at him but decided not to question "Ok. You can sleep in the guest bedroom, I'll be going to my room" Germany said walking down the hallway and disappearing behind a door.

Romano got up and walked to the guest room, closing the door he laid down on the bed staring at the ceiling. He tried to sleep but couldn't so he got up walking to the kitchen he opened the fridge to see what was in there to drink, in the back corner he saw some kind of german beer, he grab a bottle not really caring that it was Germany's or not he opened the bottle walking back to his room taking a big swig of it, he was so out it already he didn't care about how it tasted, even if he normally would hate it.

By the end of the night he had about 6 bottles.

——
Sorry for not doing the accents but I can't write them correctly and didn't want to mess up so I just left them out.