Designer Handbags: Statement-Making Additions!

Be it men or women, everyone loves designer handbags. The market is huge for designer handbags and there are so many brands out there that offer a trendy & classic collection. They are considered as a coveted item which is a must-have for every luxury lover. The investment-worthy designer handbags hold a great value for the owner. People love to invest in them and build a collection of various designers. The enviable collection of such handbags is worthy of flaunting. Also, the best thing about designer handbags is its versatile designs and unmatched excellence. Every little detail sets them apart from the lesser-priced options.

Luxury brands like Burberry, Fendi, Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, Coach, Michael Kors, Versace, etc. are known for their handbag collection all over the world. These brands have been leading the industry and providing the customers with classics which have now become synonyms with their name. Every brand has its own signature style which is exclusive to the label. Designer handbags are well recognized all over the world of this characteristic. Another feature which makes them so desirable is the expert craftsmanship involved in making them. The high end designer bags are hand made by expert workmen which adds to their value. Supreme quality materials are used which makes them exceptionally durable and everlasting. They are made in such a way that they can take the wear and tear well. Also, because the designs are subtle and elegant, they become a timeless addition to the wardrobe, styles that will never go out fashion. Vintage designer handbags are even more expensive because of their quality and limited availability. Luxury lovers around the globe people spend a lot of money in order to get their hands on such vintage designer bags.

 Luxury lovers around the globe people spend a lot of money in order to get their hands on such vintage designer bags

Burberry India bags are known for their classic check pattern which you can find on almost every bag. It is the brand's signature style which makes these carryalls so coveted. Both men and women are a fan of the label's products and it is not hard to see why. Apart from the classic printed styles, you can also opt for the simpler non printed ones with just a little detailing of the tartan print like the leather belt bag or the Camberley bag.

Dolce & Gabbana bags are known for their extravagant and glamorous styles

Dolce & Gabbana bags are known for their extravagant and glamorous styles. Nothing about these carryalls is ordinary as they feature such unique and opulent features. A lot of bright colors, embellishments, quirky prints, and standout designs are used for which the brand is famous. The brand is one of the leading names when it comes to designer handbags and continues to serve its iconic styles.

Carryalls by Fendi are another high end designer bags you would want in your collection

Carryalls by Fendi are another high end designer bags you would want in your collection. They feature the signature FF logo printed all over which is a classic design perfect for every occasion. Other popular bags by Fendi includes I Kan, Monster, Noir, Baguette, By The Way and so many more styles.

Prada and Versace bags are another favorite of celebrities as well as fashion enthusiasts. They are a must have whenever it comes to high end luxury carryalls and are on the wish list of every fashionista. The designer handbags are expensive but because they are like an investment, you would definitely want them in your collection. The brands are easily available in India at their official stores and even at some online luxury portals which offer the designers at discounts.