famous.

y'all I have some sad news for y'all 💔🌨🦋

10 days later

it was Sunday .the boys left like 2 days ago which is great to be honest.i couldn't stan mattia and them to fight.also I guess everything is normal between me and mattia.im going to be staying at Kai since my mom went to Florida and she didn't want me to stay alone .so am here at his house rn .i already packed.

i already packed

/ ring .rung

A  small .asian woman  answered the door
she was really pretty .
had nice jet black hair.
paleish skin.
this woman had small  freckles.

"hello sweetheart you must be Diana"
she gave me a sweet smile
"hi  kairis mom"
"oh don't call me that ,call me mom "
"okay mom"
"enough talking let's come in"
"okay"

his house looks like mine but way smaller ,I get why kairi was super amazed when he saw mines.anyways am not gonna judge his house am not rude and he is my best friend so that's that. Anyways back to the story.

"kairi,Diana's here"
kais mom yelled
"coming mom"
I saw kai come from one of the bedrooms in the back.
He was wearing a real long hoodie and some shorts also had Birkenstock's on. He probably knows how to be cute no matter what he wears.

I waved at him.

"DIANA YOU CAME"
he screamed
"yeah I did"
I smiled
"kairi show Diana where she'll be sleeping"
she yelled from a distance
"okay haha"
"cmon Diana let me show you my room"

we walked to the end of the hallway to where am guessing is his bedroom. Before he opened the door he turned back to me and
"okay before we enter just letting you that I tried my best to make it in your level okay so don't judge"

that made me sad to think that I was gonna judge him. But then I gave him a smile.

"oh kai I know I probably have like a massive house and have like a mall closest but that's doesn't mean I am going to judge you kai.i know your house is small but that's different I'll get use to the small okay am not here to judge you in any way" I hugged the small boy.
"thank you Diana appreciate it" he said opening the room