"Oh? Who's this beauty?" He asks with a very flirtatious smile and voice, his hand was placed inside his pockets and his other hand was beside Haechan's head. Haechan looks up at him, his eyes widened in shock. Mark quickly rushes towards them and swatted his hands towards Jaemin's face, "No! No! Not this- Ah, well-" he started blabbering causing Jaemin to flirt even more.

"You might be Haechan's twin." Guanlin looks at Seungmin suspiciously, examining his shirt, hair, everything! And it makes the boy awkward and scared. Jeongin appeared behind them and whack the ball on Guanlin's head, "Stop scaring him!"

🏐

"Yeah! And we became friends." Beomgyu says showing him his and Hueningkai's conversation, Yeonjun hums and continued drinking his water. He was seated on the floor with his legs crossed, he was just chilling there when he suddenly felt a heavy weight on him. Well, Beomgyu just took a 'seat' on the taller's lap, not even aware that Yeonjun already choked on his drink.

"What-"

"Shh! Be a good chair for me." Beomgyu hushed him, Yeonjun rolls his eyes and let the boy be like he always do. He then noticed Hyunjin's eyes towards their direction, Yeonjun smirks internally, he looks over at Beomgyu's phone. "Is that Hueningkai?" He asks and Beomgyu nodded, the boy started talking about his new friend. Yeonjun then placed a hand on Beomgyu's knee and the other was wrapped around his stomach, his head rested on his shoulder.

Beomgyu ofcourse noticed it, he blushed and continued with his talks anyways. Yeonjun looks at Hyunjin again, the male seemed to be wearing a frown. Yeonjun smirks and continued listening to Beomgyu. "You sure are clingy, huh?" Beomgyu said and Yeonjun scoffs, burying his face on Beomgyu's back. The smaller boy smiles at it, "Lemon boi is being cute, I see."

"Shut up." Was all Yeonjun said, but can we all just talk about how cute these two are? Beomgyu fitted so perfectly and they look good together. The others might suspect them as a couple too. "Its raining again." Beomgyu pouts and Yeonjun looks at the window as well, it was pouring nonstop since the morning. Beomgyu then turns to look at him, "You mentioned you have a long test tomorrow, I can't tutor you since the place where I tutor you is occupied by the rain."

"Hmm." Yeonjun hums, thinking for a moment, "How about you give me something to answer and also a reviewer?" He suggests and Beomgyu smiles as he agrees, he have a mathematics book in his bedroom anyways, how does this kid understand such a difficult subject.

After awhile, they all decided to go home since the rain might be heavy later on. Beomgyu and Yeonjun was sharing an umbrella which is Yeonjun's, they have to stop by the younger's house because the book Yeonjun needed is in there. "Oh please, come in! Don't be shy." Mrs. Choi says, her bright smile was showing as she welcomes him in for the second time.

Yeonjun ofcourse went in not wanting to be rude, he stood at the door waiting for Beomgyu to go downstairs, "Maybe you should stay for awhile in here, the rain is heavy outside." Mrs. Choi said but Yeonjun politely refused since he isn't used to staying at someone else's house. "Mom? Where's the salad?" A girl's voice asked, Yeonjun looks over at the kitchen and saw a girl around 15.

"Oh, it's in the fridge, I have to frost it." Mrs. Choi said and went upstairs to do her own businesses, 'She might be Yuna, Beomgyu's sister.' Yeonjun thought, Yuna then looks towards his direction as she chewed on a spoonful of salad. Yeonjun grew awkward, you can tell that he's not a very sociable person. "Hi! I'm Yuna!" She introduces herself and held her hand out.

Yeonjun gladly shake hands with her, "I'm Yeonj-"

"Choi Yeonjun, I know." Yuna says with a laugh, "I always hear your name from Beomgyu." She said and ate another spoon of salad, Yeonjun raised both of his eyebrows, showing an expression of surpised. "P-Pardon?" He said wanting for Yuna to repeat those words again. "Huh? Oh, you know, whenever I call him out for dinner he would say your name and he'll scream in a pillow or either blush or slap himself like he's frustrated."

Yeonjun's eyes widened, his heart jumps as he suddenly felt hope, Yuna smirks, 'Idiots won't confess to each other huh?' She though and chuckles after before walking away, them Beomgyu finally showed up, rushing downstairs, "Found it! Sorry it took long, it was at the very back of my bookshelf." He said wiping his sweat and handing him over the book, Yeonjun holds it and ruffles Beomgyu's hair.

"You're cute." He said remembering what Yuna had said, this made Beomgyu confused, suddenly saying things that isn't connected. "I'll get going now, see you tomorrow." Yeonjun said and walks out of the house, Beomgyu watched him go, "Goodluck tomorrow!" He said and waved at him as he dissapeared in sight, he closed the door after.

He turns around and jumped as he gasped in surprise, "Yuna! You shit, you scared me." He said and held onto his chest, panting. The girl shrugged and kept eating, "Just say you like him." She suddenly said and it connected the dots, Beomgyu knows that Yuna can't control her mouth and would say things that aren't supposed to be. "DID YOU SAY SOMETHING TO HIM?!"

[🐈]
Do you guys like/play volleyball? If soooo what is your position/your dream position? Mine is libero uwuuuu