Chapter 2: Dream sans met Daybreaker sans

After the tree of feelings died, there's a two skeletons guardian the tree. Dream and Nightmare.

One Night, Dream can't sleep because he's afraid to go to sleep because of the nightmare. That his brother Nightmare ate the black apple and been corrupt. He jump of the bed and look at his brother. (They lived in the same room.) "Brother.... I promise I'll protect no matter what." Dream whispered.

He went outside the bedroom. He went to the living room and grabbed the book on the bookshelf. He opened and saw a map as he grabbed it. It lead to sun orb. He wanted to tell his brother about it. But.... He doesn't want to wake him up. So, he left him behind and follow the map.

Few hours later, he finally found it. He went inside the cave and saw the Sun orb. He went towards it and try to grab it. But he didn't know that the orb is too dangerous. He grabbed it as it absorbed by him. "Arrggh!" He scream. The light orb been destroy. He hold chest and look up. "Well, hello little Dream." Dream look up and saw a skeleton.

"Who.... Who are you?" Dream asked.  "I am Daybreaker." He said while laughing. "How did you know my name and how did you know I have a brother?" Dream has so many questions about him.

He laughed. "Easy there kid, I can see the future." He answered. "Wait.... You can see everything in the future?!!" Dream asked. He nodded and he had an idea. "Say, why don't I help you." Daybreaker said. "Help me... by what?" He asked again. 'Geez, so many questions.' He thought annoyingly. "Helping you to protect your brother of course, I know him before I died." He answered. "Really?" Dream asked unsurely, thinking that if it's a trick.

"Yes, I'll help you. Trust me." Daybreaker said. 'Huh, he isn't that bad.' Dream thought. Do little Dream knows that he just wanted a revenge from Moon but little Daybreaker still in there. He'll help him no matter what but he's afraid about his dark side will do something bad to him.

"What happen if my brother meet you?" Dream asked. Daybreaker sighed and said. "Everyone can't see me. Only you, and that's a good thing." Dream titled his head. 'What does he mean "good thing".

"Come let's go home. Your brother might be worry about you.." Daybreaker said as Dream went home. He went to the bedroom seeing his brother still asleep. He sighed in relief. He look at the clock. It's almost 6 am.

He went down to the kitchen and make some pancakes from him and himself. "Brother? You're so early today..." Dream heard Nightmare as he turned around. "Oh good morning brother." He said as he place the pancakes on the plate then the tables.

"You always wake up after me. Are you alright?" Nightmare asked. "Oh I'm alright it just that I met-" "Shhhh! Don't tell about me keep, it a secret please." Daybreaker said. "You met who?" Nightmare asked.

"I mean.... I-I wanted to bake pancakes for you since you cook so hard everyday you woke up." Dream lied. "Dream... I can tell you're lying... Just tell me. I'll promise I won't tell everyone." He said. Dream look at Daybreaker as Daybreaker shook his head and make don't tell him face.

"..... I told you. I just wanna bake for you." Dream answered. This Nightmare believe him. "Okay..... if you say so." He said as he ate the pancakes. "Hmm.... It's taste good." He said as Dream blushed. "Thanks... I guess." Dream said. Little Daybreaker look at them. He smile a bit but Daybreaker hates this part.

Daybreaker shook his head to prevent him about the little Daybreaker's  memory. "Everything will be not alright, Dream.... Trust me." He said while Dream hummed in responses.

At the tree of feeling. Nightmare reading a book at the tree. Then, a few monsters come toward him and say bad things too him. You know the mean words. Then, Dream came. "Come on, Dream. He's just a useless trash." On of them said.

"Leave him alone." Dream said with a angry tone. "Dream, just my friends said 'he's just useless tra-" Dream cut them off while closing his eyes. "I.... Said.... LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Dream opened his eyes revealing his eyes are dark yellow and his pupils are black and shape like a diamond while showing him his sharp teeth.

Everyone were shocked and runaway. Dream come back to normal and run toward him and hugged him. "Brother are all right?! Did they hurt you or something?!" Dream asked worryingly. "Don't worry, brother I'm fine. How did you do that, it's terrifying." Nightmare said before he asked.

"Um....." Dream was speechless as he look at Daybreaker as Daybreaker whispered to him something. "Oh, I.
..... I was practice to scare everyone if they hurt my brother." He lied again. But Nightmare believe him. But didn't know that his brother will never return back in the future.

At the night

Dream yelling in the restroom, breaking stuff about that Daybreaker told him that Nightmare will eat the black apple soon.

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!" Dreaming yelled at Daybreaker.

"Come on... Dream let me do it for you. Nightmare will eat the apple soon." He said. "NO HE'LL NEVER EAT IT! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" Dream yelled. He look at the mirror and saw him. "Once he begin to eat that apple, he'll be gone soon. And never return again.... FOREVER!." Daybreaker said while he laughed.

"I said shUT UP!" Dream shouted as he punched his fist against the mirror as it broke. "Is you say so. Without me you loses..... You'll regret it soon if you don't believe me." Daybreaker said as he disappeared as Dream cried. Without even notice, Nightmare opened the door as he shocked.

"Brother!" Nightmare shouted as he hugged him. "Brother what's wrong with you?" He asked worryingly. ".... I have a nightmare that... That you'll eat the b.. Black apple and starting to kill everyone and you hate me..." He answered.

"Dream... I also have a nightmare." His brother said. "What type of nightmare?" Dream asked. "That you... Hate me very much and don't want my help and..... I'll never ever see yourself again.." He answered. "Also Dream, I promise that I'll never eat the black apple." He said. "Promise?" Dream asked. "Promise." Nightmare promised.

But... The one that he made, was broken. He ate the black apple. And starting to kill everyone. Dream grabbed the last golden and ate it as he starting to fight his own brother but at the end he fall down and changed into stone.

Nightmare disappeared after he destroy the tree while Daybreaker appear. "So sad, he hates you now Dream but don't worry, you'll hate him very much that you'll gave up dreams, hope and he'll never ever see you again!" He said before he laughed as he disappeared.

To be continued

Hope understand this story and see ya in the next chapter.

Bye~ hope you like it.