Caught Off Guard~Ramin Karimloo

⚠️ SMUT AHEAD ⚠️

It was a late night rehearsal for the upcoming show The Phantom of the Opera, the time was 6:56pm and Ramin and I were the last ones to "leave."

The funny part about it is rehearsals ended about 6:00pm.

"Ramin have you seen my keys anywhere?" I asked him as I searched the sofa in his dressing room. "Did you take them as some form of joke?" I asked obviously upset because one, I'm really tired from singing and going through the full show all day and second when I'm tired I get snappy and out of everyone I currently work with Ramin knows me the best. Heck, we've worked in Anastasia,  Le Miserables, and The Phantom of the Opera two other times this show makes it the third. "No y/n I haven't seen your keys anywhere, and no I didn't take them as a joke." I looked at him and studied his features rather closely. "Fine, but would you at least help me look?" He huffed at me and began searching along side me.

After about thirty minutes of turning the room upside down Ramin finally found them. "Ah ha! Found them!" He proclaimed. "Oh my god thank you!" I rushed over to him to claim my keys but he held them up and out of my reach. "Ramin! Come on please? I just want to go home!" I begged. Listen, Ramin is a good foot taller than I am and it's quite intimidating if you're standing right next to him. In this case I was standing on my tiptoes on the box that was in front of him, nose to nose with this devishly handsome man, stretching all that I could to retrieve my car keys from his grasp. "Ah, ah, ah does the hero not get a reward?" He asked cheekily.  I just rolled my eyes and before either of us could register what was happening I grabbed both sides of his face and gave him a chaste kiss on the lips then quickly went back to reaching for my keys.

Ramin kept his eyes on me and my keys out of reach. "Come on Ramin I gave you your reward now can I please have my keys?" He was quiet, which was really out of character for him. I looked up to his chocolate brown eyes and stared at him.

"What?"

In a a flash his lips where on mine once more this time with more passion behind it. I of course kissed him back just as passionately. I grabbed the nape of his neck to steady myself against his toned body while my other hand rested on his right shoulder. Ramin had his arm wrapped around my waist tightly and his other hand threw my keys on the table beside us. He helped me down from the box using the arm that holding me to put my feet back on the ground.

The hot makeout session going on for almost forty-five minutes we finally break apart for some well deserved air. We stared at one another for a while, catching our breaths before going back in. His kisses were that of an experienced man yet soft and gentle like a school boy receiving his first kiss. I pushed Ramin down on the couch and straddled his hips, his large hands slithered around my waist then sank to my hips and soon to my ass and gave it a squeeze. Ramin pulled his shirt off and we parted for a second before he latched his lips onto mine again he laid down and pulled me with him. His hands made their way up my shirt and pulled it off our lips disconnecting once again. "No bra?" He asked staring at my breasts. "You have any idea how hot those costumes are?" I laughed and kissed him again and again, leaving bites and bruises all over his neck and collar bone. "You sure you want to do this here?" Ramin asked his breathing heavy. "I'll go lock the door, does that make you feel better?" He didn't reply he just finished the hicky on my chest between my breasts and smacked my ass as I got up and locked the door. Ramin took this as his chance to jump up and take his restricting jeans off of himself and stand there with his Iranian blush on his cheeks as i turned to face him. I pulled him to one side as I pulled the bed out of the couch. "There now we have room to move." I whispered seductively into his ear.

Ramin put his thumb into the belt loop of my jeggings and pulled them down. He was eye level with a bright pair of laced panties before he pulled my pants all the way off. His hands started behind my knees as he slowly began to stand up, they began to trace the back of my thighs up to my ass again. He gave my ass a light slap before picking me up and throwing me on the bed like a caveman. "You want it, you'll get it kitten." Ramin growled in my ear, he sank lower to my womanhood, his teeth grazed the hem of my panties. I shivered in response to his teasing he, however, took this as the signal to take my panties off with his mouth.

My body finally bare to his burning irises, he looked me over committing me to memory. "You are so breath taking y/n." I slowly leaned up and grabbed the elastic band of his boxers and pulled. "Give." I began to lower them agonizingly slow as we stared into each others eyes. His memeber sprang to life once the were finally at his knees, my eyes were wide at how big Ramin was. He got off the bed and completely tore off his boxers as i laid down on my back. He got back up on the bed and settled himself between my legs, positioning himself at my entrance. "Are you ready baby?" He cooed. I nodded and Ramin slipped himself in part of the way. I gasped as he groaned in pleasure, he stayed in that position until I gave him the okay. He put one hand each beside my head and hovered over me, thrusting himself in and out of my womanhood slowly.

Ramin picked up the pace as he went in further. I clawed at his back when he was all the way in and let out a moan of pleasure and bliss. Ramin finally let out the groan he had been holding in and closed his eyes his mouth agape. "So tight, my god y/n!" He yelled the last part as I wrapped my legs around his waist keeping him close. "Oh shit! Oh shit! Yes! Right there Ramin! Just like that! Don't stop! Please don't stop!" I begged and purred over and over again as he thrusted into me harder and faster.

"I'm close y/n. I don't- what do I do?"

"I'm on the pill, you'll be fine. Oh my God!" I slapped my hands on Ramin's back again and began to leave scratches all along his back, some probably bleeding. Ramin hissed in pleasure as I dug my nails into his back, he leaned down and kissed me fiercely as he came inside me a low growl erupting from his throat as we finished, his hips beginning to jerk.

He rolled to the side of the bed and held his arms open for me to join him. "We're lucky you keep your room so cold." I laughed, Ramin chuckled then there was a long silence before Ramin broke it.

"How long?" He asked.

"How long what?" I asked curiously.

"How long have you, liked me?"

I was caught off guard by that question and I had to think back quite a few years to the first show we did together.

Anastasia

I guess I took a liking to him then. Well who wouldn't?

"When we worked on Anastasia together, thats when I really started liking you." He looked at me dumbfounded.

"Really? Because I've liked you since you first auditioned for that role of Anastasia. Months prior to the production. Some would say love at first sight." Ramin looked into my e/c eyes his left hand on his chest and his right arm supporting my head.

"I love you y/n, I didnt know it then but I know it now." He began to stroke my h/l h/c hair and I marked out the contors of his chest.

"I love you too Ramin, I always wanted to say it out loud but never could until now." I blushed and pulled him close to my body even though it felt like a million degrees in here.

1479 Words

So? I hope it was good enough. I know there are some Ramin thirsty people out there.
No just me?
Thats alright.