Elsa saves Oda Nobunaga...

Elsa was walking around the enchanted forest but it was raining but she wasn't cold because she always says (the cold never bothered me anyway) the rain was dropping pretty hard so she decided to head back to Ahtohallan

Elsa POV
It was dropping really hard and I figured out it was a storm. Suddenly a bolt of lightning touched down in front of me and shattered the stone floor.

"Huh..."

I felt dizzy and instinctively squeezed my eyes shut.

"What's happening"? I thought.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Then the dizziness passed. I opened my eyes, only for them to by quickly obscured with streams of billowing hot smoke.

"Wait, what?! It was raining I was outside! How did I get here". I thought. "And it's so smoky here. This place is on fire".

I took out the fire with my ice powers but not the whole place. Just around me.

Then I saw a man dressed in a suit. Laying on the floor asleep.

And another man, holding some kind of walking stick approached the sleeping man.

And I figured out it's not a stick, it's a sword but its sword I never seem before.

Sparks from the flaming paper walls illuminated the sharp edge of the raised metal blade.

"Hey you, look out!" I cried at the armored man. The man with the sword grew still.

I crouched beside the unconscious man and shook him urgently. He finally woke, eyelids lifting lazily.

 He finally woke, eyelids lifting lazily

"Who are you?"

"No time for introductions. Come on, let's get out of here!"

There's a building on fire, and a man out of to kill you! We need to get out of here now!

"Take my hand!"

He took my hand into his powerful one. I held tight and hauled him to his feet. I could've took out the fire but, this man looks dangerous. So I'll have to keep quiet about my powers.

No one POV
Backing away from the flames, a man with a youthful features watched the two run, his eyes wide.

No one POVBacking away from the flames, a man with a youthful features watched the two run, his eyes wide

"...I'm sorry...I'm sorry but I couldn't do it..."

The crackling of the fire devoured his tearful apology. Then he, too, ran out of the temple--

Elsa POV
I'm amazed we made it out, but somehow, we did.

The building behind us, witch seemed to be a foreign temple was being engulfed by uncontrollable flames. I could of taken out of the flames but...

"Someone tried to do away with me while I slept? Auducious, but foolish." The man said. "Killing my guards and getting that close to me is another matter."

"You there. Woman. Let go of me."

"Oh my apologies..."

I let go and pulled my hand back. The man I'd rescued looked me over thoughtfully.

"Don't you think its a bit rude to stare at someone." I said with my hands together.

"You saved my life."

"But that does not give the right to stare at me."

"The way you are dressed I don't think you are some monks snuck in for amusement, but I owe my thanks."

Who exactly did I save.

The way around me I could tell were not in Arrendelle. Everything looks foreign.

"What are you starring at? Surely you know who I am."

"My apologies but I don't know who you are."

"You saved without knowing who I am? Not expecting reward or favor?"

"I don't need a reward or favor for saving someone's life." "What exactly is this man thinking."

"You're a curious one, woman. No one has ever said who doesn't want reward or favor."

He led out a loud, amused laugh that echoed far into the night. Witch I'm not really impressed.

"You intrigue me, witch is almost as worthy of praise as saving my life."

"Well I don't mean to be rude but you haven't told me your name."

"I am the Lord of Azuchi Castle and Daimyo of Owari, Nobunaga Oda.

"My apologies again but, I'm not familiar with your name."

Oda Nobunaga POV
I'm shocked what I heard from this woman. She said she's not familiar with my name this could get interesting. I smirked at this.

"Now that I given my name why don't you tell me your name." I said

No one POV
Before Elsa could say her name Nobunaga took a full step forward took Elsa's chin his hands, forcing Elsa meet his eyes.

"Give me your name, angel."

Elsa slapped his hands away.

"You could just ask me instead of touching me."

"Anyway my name is Elsa." She lightly bowed.

"Elsa I've never heard such a name before but it sounds beautiful like you."

Elsa lightly blushed at his comment.

"I'm flattered by your words." "And why did you call me an angel?" Elsa asked

"Because you are pure white and you brought me out of death." Nobunaga answered.

"Lord Nobunaga, you're safe!"

A man, arriving at the front of a unit of soldiers, rushed towards Nobunaga and Elsa.

"Mitsunari? Why are you here? Where is Hideyoshi?" Nobunaga asked Mitsunari.

"Lord Hideyoshi sent me ahead. He should be here shortly." Mitsunari answered to Nobunaga.

Mitsunari took in the sight of the burning temple with a frown.