LEAVING- c. 11

4 months later. Third person POV-

"Chania. Look at this picture. That's me and you, why don't you remember me?" Mattia asked. Chania remembered everyone but him. She remembered Kairi and Alejandro, but not him. She knew he was someone special in her life, she just couldn't put her finger on it.

"Dude. I'm sorry. Maybe you weren't worth remembering. Let's just start a new memory or some shit." Chania said back. "Ok princess." He smiled. "Princess? We got pet names now? Bet." She laughed.

"Chani come here she's kicking." Maria said. Chania ran to Maria and put her hands on her belly. "Dara, tia Chani is hereeee!" As soon as she spoke the baby started kicking again. "Aww now I have baby fever." Chania pouted. "That can be fixed." Mattia smirked at her.

The next day. 2am-

Mattia was awoken out of his sleep by everyone running in his room. "They're here bro." Alejandro said. "Who my mom?" "No, your dad. Do we go fight?" He asked. "No I'm not losing her again, take the trail. We're leaving."

They went into the basement then opened a door leading under it. They went down and ended up in the sewers. "Bro I'd rather die." Kairi said gagging. "Considering that you have a daughter on the way, I think you should stay on the trail." Chania said.

They continued to walk until they reached the end. They climbed up the ladder and ended up in the middle of a forest. There was a house with people surrounding it. "Let's go baby." Mattia said grabbing chania's hand and leading everyone else to the house. "Baby? That's new." Maria and Tory teased her. "Oh shut up" Chania blushed.

"Yooo! Mattia what are you doing here? And who's this?" A beautiful blonde haired boy asked him looking at Chania. "Fuck off Sebastian, he's back." Mattia said. "Follow me." He lead them to a room that had black duffle bags all around it. "This is the money, I didn't know where you guys were going so I put some in there from all over. Here's the ID's, and passports. These are clothes for the gi-" He was cut off. "Wait a damn minute- what the hell are you talking about? We're leaving?" Chania asked.

"Yes, I'll explain it later but we really have to go now." Mattia answered her. He grabbed all the bags and left to the garage where their car was waiting. And with that they left.

Mackie's rant-
Mattia tryna be smoove widd it💀 anyway enjoy this chaotic chapter🐛